Skip to main content

Used RL for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...17

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Perfect sedan for the Money

jasonwipf, 07/16/2012
2004 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Perfect Used sedan for the money. Why spend 40-70k for luxury sedans when you can get a 2004 Acura for 10-13K??? They changed the styling in 2005 and its completely different. The newer ones are sporty and pre-2005 they are luxury. I have owned 2 so far they are that great. my 1998 RL I ran to 265,000 before giving to my sister inlaw who is still running it today. And my 2004 I picked up with 88K and know it will go easily to 300K miles. thats over 200,000 of luxury car for only $14K (thats on the high side for buying it in 2012 but it was a cherry! and worth every penny).

5 out of 5 stars

Just Love the RL

jasminebree, 07/07/2012
2004 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I just bought my 4th RL. This was a 1 owner with 60,000 miles and it is just like new. The Navigation works great, the power lumbar support is phenomenal, moving the CD's to a more accessible location helps...

4.5 out of 5 stars

A must have

luvmyrl, 04/22/2003
2004 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love this car, XM radio, Voice activated navigational system. Better sounds system. I didn't think they could improve on the RL, I was wrong.

4.5 out of 5 stars

Zero Problems

Michael, 11/10/2009
2004 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is my 5th Acura: Integra, Legend, RL, TL, & RL. All of them have been problem-free. Nothing seriously has ever gone wrong: One driving light and one horn in all these years. The ride and comfort of the RL is outstanding. I get much better mileage than reported here, circa 24/27. Yeah, parts are expensive, but if nothing ever goes wrong, who cares? They're not much to look at, but I spend my time driving it, not looking at it. If you can get one of these used, go for it. You won't be disappointed. Mine has 80K miles and it is like new.

4.75 out of 5 stars

Very Impressed

AJ-1, 06/09/2010
2004 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I recently purchased the Acura RL about a month ago, with 75,500 miles and one owner. I have to say it has a very smooth ride, I knew I wanted to buy it when I first sat in the drivers seat. I knew about the quality and reliability of Acuras and that #1 reason for purchasing a car that was 6 years old. I hope to get 200,000 miles out of this one. Everything that I have read about leaves me feeling confident about my choice. The navigation system works well and the XM satellite radio with the Bose Speaker system sounds incredible. The only complaints that I have is the acceleration is a little lazy, and the fuel economy isn't great. However my last vehicle was a 4 cylinder accord.

12345...17