Used 2008 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A) Consumer Reviews

12345...6

Love my RDX

Mark, 03/26/2016
4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

The handling, acceleration and look of this car is unmatched.. Love the interior and leather seats as well. The only negative is the turbo requires hi octane and the gas mileage is a little disappointing. However, with a turbo you can't have your cake and eat it too.. Overall, I believe it's the best small SUV on the market..including the BMW..

Acura RDX

Medina Wood, 07/27/2016
4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Had this car for 8 years and not once in shop. Very reliable and stayed looking brand new after 8 years. Very pleased with this purchase.

60K, so far, so good

ducky79, 02/14/2012
4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

2008 RDX, 60K mileage, no problem so far. I would say this is a very reliable car. Pro: reliable, great handling, decent power Con: rough ride, bad gas mileage I believe it can run 3-5 more years.

It's just ok

Anonymous, 12/06/2010
4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I have been driving my RDX for 2 months now. Interior is nice with heated leather seats, moonroof. Not enough room in the back, my tall 9 year old won't be able to sit back there in a few years. Gas mileage is awful. 20 mpg on average. Its a gas guzzler and you must buy premium gas. poor cargo room. My honda crv had double the cargo. Nice pick up with the turbo acceleration. But too much of a gas guzzler, can't wait to get rid of it. Luxury vehicles are way over rated and not practical for the cost. I suggest you shop around before buying a luxury car. Total waste of money just for transportation.

A Satisfied Owner

ledwinka, 07/17/2008
4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Worked as a vehicle test engineer for an European car company when I fell in love with the SH-AWD system on the RL. Got the RDX based in July of 2007. Handling is light and responsive for a car with this huge mass. Turning corners is a dream with the SH-AWD: it ate corners while driving down I-80 near Lake Tahoe, CA. Turbo lag is small compared to other turbo cars but you can hear them. Durability has been excellent. People all comment how pricey this car looks and become surprised at the price. Very comfortable seats. Love the relatively large width of the vehicle. Rear seat space is very large for people of two, even three. Lament that I did not get the nav system.

12345...6