Used 2010 Acura MDX Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used MDX for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

A little disappointed

mark3840, 01/02/2011

This is my wife's car although I drive it often. I'm not a huge fan of the MDX. It suited our needs and was a good value compared to other luxury CUV's. Way too many buttons and very confusing to navigate the controls and nav system. Voice commands are useless - even difficult to make a simple phone call. (In the Genesis you just push 1 button and say, "dial home," for example.) Nav & stereo, although rated high, doesn't even belong in the same league as the Genesis. Seams are not tight. Quite a bit of noise for a lux CUV. Good power and ride as well as fairly comfortable. I like it overall but I hope Hyundai comes out with a luxury CUV soon, because it will blow away Acura.

Kick ass sports sedan with SUV cargo space.

Pedro Rivera, 01/03/2017
Advance Package 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I was looking for an SH-AWD TL, but after a long story with a dealer ended up with this MDX; and LOVE IT!!! It is a fast SUV, with sports sedan like feel. Loving the dealers screw up!!!

A peach

PHIL BROWN, 02/05/2017
Technology Package 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Very god car, great turning radius, lode the hard drive for all my favs. Screen controls not user friendly.

Love this MDX Technology Model

maryalyce, 05/14/2018
Technology Package 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

This was my first Acura. I switch from a Volvo because the technology was lacking in the Volvo. I have been very pleased with this car. I do take it to the dealership for service. I have no complaints with this car, except the voice command can't understand my commands sometimes!!!:)

Love this MDX Technology Model