Used 1994 Acura Legend LS 4dr Sedan Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Legend for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

5 out of 5 stars

Love this car! Best $600 I ever spent!

David Johnson, 03/28/2016
LS 4dr Sedan

I bought my 4DR Legend LS from its original owner on Craigslist. It had 196K miles on it and needed head gaskets, which the owner was honest about, and the paint was a little faded. So I spent 2 weekends taking the heads off, and while I was in there I put in new belts, hoses, and a rebuilt alternator and starter from Napa. Contrary to other reviews, the engine does *not* need to come out of the car to do this. That was 4 years and 40K miles ago. To celebrate the fact that I'll probably own this car another 10 years, I had it painted for $1000 by another guy I found on Craigslist a few month ago and it looks like new again! I've driven it from Colorado to California, all over Colorado, Wyoming and Utah, in all kinds of weather, including ski trips to the mountains. It has never let me down and the performance is amazing for such an old car. Even my girlfriend loves it! Update: April 2017. Still driving this car every day. Had a small oil leak at the oil pump gasket over the winter, but it only took me 1/2 hour and a $4 O-ring to fix. No other problems.

4.88 out of 5 stars

Still lovin' it after 6 years

cstien, 07/04/2002
LS 4dr Sedan

We purchased our car as a 2-year old and still love everything about it, 6 years later. There have been no major mechanical problems. We chose the tone on tone trim package which was a great choice. I've notice that other '94 models with the black trim look tired compared to my color combo. The paint still looks great and with 123,000 miles on it, it still runs like a top. This is a keeper 'til the wheels fall off!

4.75 out of 5 stars

1994 Acura Legend- buttery ride

Rickster, 07/11/2002
LS 4dr Sedan

Get compliments every week on how good this car looks... from strangers. White is best color w/toupe interior. The buttery/smooth drive is really great. I have 150K+ miles on it. Needed new transmisssion last year, but that is uncommon. Acura dealerships really provide great service and good value.

Legendary

Legendary, 08/27/2003
LS 4dr Sedan

Timeless looks, good from any angle. A smooth ride combined with good noise dampening takes your mind off of whatever traffic conditions you are in. Add to that an 8 speaker Bose sound system with an excellant climate control system and you are in driver's bliss.

4.88 out of 5 stars

Legend Review

WWW, 11/11/2003
LS 4dr Sedan

I have 2 other friends with the same car and we all agree this is a great car. I will definitely buy another Acura if I ever need to.