Used 1995 Acura Integra Consumer Reviews - 84 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Acura Integra Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:

246,000 Original Miles and Stronger than ever.
By Jeff Cullup

1995 Acura Integra GS-R 2dr Hatchback

Simply put, if you can find this car, or any year variation thereof, do NOT be put off by the mileage. The car is over 20 years old, so what do you expect? In all seriousness, though, this car has been a true gem of a find in my life. Transmission shifts like butter, rides better than my 2012 Hyundai Elantra, and has enough power to keep up with 2016 cars, all while getting great gas mileage. One day, I will treat her to a new paint job, but for now, she remains my diamond in the rough. A true classic made by Honda of Japan, inside and out.

My 1995 Acura Integra has 323,000 original miles
By lollypopgramma

1995 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I am the original owner and I just love my Integra.
It has never needed any major repairs and outside of normal maintenance has all its original parts.
I now own 4 cars but I cannot seem to part with
my Acura.
I intend to give it to my 16 year old granddaughter when she gets her license.

Automatic, hatchback, sunroof and interior

Great car.
By rpthorp

1995 Acura Integra LS 2dr Hatchback

I had a 95 LS until someone totaled while it was parked. This car was reliable, fuel efficient and fun. I would recommend a 1996 or newer to avoid pre-OBDII computer problems, and slightly more power (GSR) would be nice. But overall, this car was great. It had all the amenities- power everything. Once the seats were folded down, there was a surprising amount of cargo room- enough for bicycles.

Honda engine. Easy to park. Quick and fun on winding roads.

More power, more passenger room. I would recommend a 4 door GSR. Plastic starts to make a lot of noise a few years into the car's life.

1995 SE Acura Integra
By SS

1995 Acura Integra Special Edition 2dr Hatchback

I'm the original owner, and I love, love, love my car. I have 122,950 miles on it, and it's running as well as the first day. It's a stick shift, which I think is the best way to drive. I've always followed the maintenance requirements -and some extra maintenance considering it was stolen - twice! They wanted the leather seats and middle console. Even so, I was so happy to get it back somewhat intact. The last theft was 7 years ago (yes, I moved). I have never had any mechanical problems with this car. Well, that's not exactly true, my antenna has recently gotten stuck in the UP position. They say I need a new motor - $500! Anyway, still a happy owner...15+ years.

For a small car, it is SOLID. It's also faster than some going up hill.

Less expensive motor for antenna?

I Loved This Car
By eeee

1995 Acura Integra GS-R 4dr Sedan

I wrote a review along time ago but I don't see it on here anymore. I think the poster below might have been talking about my old post. But this car was super reliable, got it up to 280,000 miles with no problems. Some basic stuff had to be replaced, new clutch (the original lasted over 120,000 miles.) A new starter solenoid which cost almost a grand to fix but again, the car had over 200,000 miles on it before it went out. Take care of this car with the basic maintenance and it will last forever. One day my dad borrowed it and got rear ended. The back bumper was folded down and insurance said it wasn't worth fixing. They gave me a grand for it.

Reliability was amazing. This car was a champ, it just kept on going with no problems at all. I'm confident it would have gone to 350,00 miles and maybe even longer. It had 280,000 miles it still ran perfectly.

Can't think of any really. The mileage wasn't that great on the gsr, 18 city and 21 freeway I think is what it was. It's not terrible but it's not the best. The power trade-off for the gsr though was worth it.