Used 1993 Acura Integra Consumer Reviews

$788 - $1,833

Used Integra for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Sad that had non fault accident

DM, 02/21/2006

I bought my car new. I've had no real problems w/my car. It's great to ride around in w/my three kids. It has great gas milage. I believe it had the nicest body style of all the integras. I am going to have it fixed even though its a older car, its worth it. Milage is only 142000 and running great with front damage. If I had a chance to buy another 1993 I will buy it immediatly.

Great Car

J ROD, 09/14/2006

Running a LS/Vtec in it currently with many modifications and it has to be one of my favorite cars to drive. Car gets a straight 10 from me!

Just Awesome

Malafama, 03/08/2002

I bought this car with 130,000 miles, and i can tell that i have not spent a dime in anything that is not basic like tune up, tires or gas, wonderful pick up speed, and really easy to hook up!! one i can no drive it anymore, i will run and buy another one but always a third generation 90-93. i recommend it fearless.

Integra's the best cars ever build!!!

Ignacio M S.Sort-UPS, 02/12/2003

I own a 1993 Acura Integra LS coupe. The car is fun to drive and there are a lot of aftermarket parts for them. I got mine right before I graduated from high school, and now I use it to go to college and it is the very realiable with no serious problems. The only complent I have is a leaky gasket which I heard is a very common problem with integras. I have upgraded to many engine mods and the car just keeps getting better. I don't think I'll ever sell it. Why buy a new car, when this one is so great and it has plenty of life left after all its a HONDA!!

26-Years-Old Packs Plenty Of Classic Pep!

Kristi, 06/15/2019
RS 4dr Sedan

I love this car. I got it a few years ago from my friend for a few hundred dollars. I didn't have a vehicle at the time so I just needed something to get around the city in. I put a new set of tires on it, charged the air conditioner, and changed the oil and filter and it was good to go! It runs on almost no gas, uses very little oil, and has required very little maintenance to keep it running! I have people ask me all the time if I would consider selling it. No! I love my little car and would recommend anyone grab it up if you come across one that has been well maintained because you will definitely get your money's worth at whatever small price you would pay!