Superb
By Dbone on
2010 Volvo XC70 T6 4dr Wagon AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)
This is an extremely well put together vehicle. The perfect car for those not concerned with badge flashing (bmw, merc, etc)...A very understated luxurious ride...This car is literally an S80 inside...Same car with a cargo area... Can't say enough about how impressed I am with the quality of the ride and fit and finish. Fuel economy could be better but I knew this going in.... Sounds like a vault when closing the doors. Read comments about sloppy handling by some. Not the case with the adaptive suspension. I added 19 inch Volvo Erakir wheels as well so I'm sure this improved handling too... Avoid the base 3.2 engine like the plague. Anemic compared to T6, which is very refined.
Favorite Features
- Seats are to die for. Truly remarkable. Leather used for T6 much softer than base leather it seems... - Ventilated seats - Active bending lights - Dynaudio Premium sound - Adaptive suspension - Excellent accessories available...19 inch wheels, collapsible cargo divider...
Suggested Improvements
Nothing so far other than perhaps fuel economy...could be a little better but the refinement of the motor is there.. Perhaps make office chairs available based on the seats they use in these things. I honestly can't find any place in my house as comfortable as this car. This is not an exaggeration