S40 & the Europan Delivery Program:BINGO
By Martin on
2006 Volvo S40 T5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)
After getting my car in Gothenburg, Sweden at the Volvo facilities, we discover Norway (the fjords & the mountain roads: Snow tempest in June !!!) and Southern Sweden. 3100 miles of Fun driving and beautiful scenic views. To test a new car, there is no such road in America. The T5 is fantastic, more power than I can expect, even the Base T5 you got plenty of equipment. ItÂ’s a perfect car for couple, very good with 2 children, but maybe a little tight with 4 adults. I love my Passion Red S40 T5 and people look at it, even in Sweden (where 1/3 cars are Volvo!). Volvo European Delivery Program: Fantastic Program, Fantastic Car, Fantastic Trip !!!
Favorite Features
Passion Red color, Clean and non frill (read Scandinavian) interior (exit the blue Honda lights in the dash). Sober and sporty at the same time. The T5 engine, very smooth and always ready to jump. I like the very precise and smooth Geartronic gearshift.
Suggested Improvements
No real complaints. More space for CD's in the armrest bin. Better city MPG (but you cannot get 218hp and low MPG...)