Great Car!!
By josh63 on
1996 Volvo 850 Platinum Limited Edition Turbo 4dr Sedan
I bought this car about 2 months ago. It had about 144,500 miles on it when I got it. I just hit 150,000 today! I have to say the one downfall of this vehicle is the gas mileage I average 26mpgs. I willl say in the short time that I have owned this car I have been pleased, I commute about 1.5 hours to and from school so its holding up to about 150 miles a day, which is very good for a car of its age. The interior is very comfortable, and very well designed, my driver seat heater quit working, that is the only downfall I have seen on the inside. The car also handles very well in the rain, I hate to say it but I almost enjoy driving in the rain now!! When this one dies I WILL have another one!
Favorite Features
I love the way that the front seat are designed they are very comfortable, especially for a commuter like my self. I also like the premium sound system that came with it, one of my speakers needs replacing but other than that its great.
Suggested Improvements
There are a few blindspots in the back, which makes switching lanes and backing up a little more complicated, but nothing a few stick on convex mirrors wont fix.