Best Car We Have Owned
By carademono on
2011 Volkswagen Routan SEL 4dr Minivan w/Rear Seat Ent, Nav (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
We generally move through cars every few years as leases expire etc. This one has been a tremendously fun surprise. We drove the Odessey and the Sienna (owned a 2006) and did not think there was any comparison. The VW is far superior. This car is easy to drive and actually fun. The kids love the room and the dynamic seating arrangements. There is a crazy amount of storage and the included entertainment package is better than expected. Do not understanding the lukewarm reviews on this vehicle. Do yourself a favor and give it a look. You will love it.
By hfsbo
on 08/16/11 12:31 PM (PDT)

I also leased a Routan and had to change the brakes after 16k miles. That's just ridiculous. The avg mpg is also way off, so far I have owned this car close to 3 years and it showing a 14mpg average (its a family car used to drive long distances). I expected better from VW I cannot wait to return this vehicle.

By groovyvwroutan
on 09/03/11 11:50 AM (PDT)

7 passenger vehicles rarely get this good MPG. Great job VW Routan. Quick and euro edge styled van we are proud to show off. Quality features built in with a durable engine.