Used 2010 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg Edition PZEV Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Volkswagen Jetta - Consumer Reviews

2010 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan

View reviews for a specific Jetta model:

2010 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Manual
By Home Theater Guy

2010 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan Wolfsburg Edition PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This isn't our first VW Jetta. Although, we did test drive quite a lot of cars before purchasing this one. Amongst the cars we did not purchase Audi A4, BMW 325, Hyundai Sonata, Toyota Camry, Honda Accord and Mercedes C Series. A lot of these cars had nice features, some more than others. None put it all together with a manual, a great engine and a fair price tag like VW had. We are very proud owners of these vehicle. So much so, that we purchased the 100k mile warranty. Its a keeper.

Favorite Features

The VW Jetta Wolfsburg with the 6-speed manual is simply a pleasure to drive. The sticker really doesn't spell it out, but this turbo has an inter-cooler in front of it, which keeps the intake of the turbo at a lower temperature and create more horsepower and boost. We have added the K&N filter.

Suggested Improvements

The backseat air conditioner doesn't really provide as much output as we have seen in other vehicles. We purchased tint for this vehicle, in my eyes this should be a standard feature. This car does not come with fog lamps as a standard feature, adding them would be $462 installed.

Love this car
By amanda may

I love this car! 2010 jetta wolfsburg preforms and handles awesome! Gas milage is average for this class and design is on point! I love the touchscreen that comes standard on the wolfsburg and the new interior redesign for 2010 is amazing. I really preferred this model over the 2011 ( felt cheap and like they cut LOTS of corners to get the price down). This is my second jetta, so I know the german cars require maintenance to be able to last ( like all good things) but I don't mind it for the driving experience. Great Job VW!

Favorite Features

Touchscreen display, heated seats, sunroof, turbo

Suggested Improvements

none so far!

German sports sedan at a very good price
By JohnnyV1

I was in the market for a used Audi/BMW but I decided to buy a new Wolfsburg Jetta instead. I have to say that I am not disappointed in the decision because the car is very fun to drive. The shifting action with the manual is very clean and precise. The engine makes a lot of power when you stomp on the gas or you can make it conserve fuel if you baby the accelerator and keep a conservative shift pattern. Coming from an economy car, this Jetta feels very tight when going around corners or merging into traffic. I do have a few gripes. The sunroof even when closed is very noisy at highway speeds. There also does not seem to be a lot of storage space.

Favorite Features

-2.0 Liter Turbo -V-Tex Leather Seats -Premium VIII touch screen radio is awesome and very intuitive. -Electric steering -6 speed manual

Suggested Improvements

-Make the sunroof less noisy at highway speeds. -More storage space please. I need a place to put loose change. -Multifunction display and enhanced bluetooth which comes in the SEL and TDI. The basic bluetooth does not even tell you who is calling you. You have to look on your phone while driving