Never Look Back
By mrtoad on
2010 Volkswagen Golf 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl 6A)
I've driven this car for five full months now and it has performed beyond my expectations. Around the neighborhood or across the state, wonderful! I initially thought the seats too firm. Negative. I've got a bad back and for the first time in years, I can make a six hour drive and still walk standing straight-up. Performance is excellent for 170 HP motor and the build quality far exceeds the Asian rivals. The quiet on the highway is almost eerie. It is quite amazing how much gear you can store in the cargo area WITHOUT laying the seat-backs down. All of this and the Golf comes with a functional rear seat, 26 mpg in town and 35 on the highway. Such a deal!
Favorite Features
Bluetooth, handling, suspension, power, economy, did I mention Bluetooth, cargo capacity and those wonderful, supportive, firm seats!
Suggested Improvements
The only improvement that I can think of(quite minor) would be some of the control labels, ie: sunroof, fan switch, etc. Somewhat difficult to read while driving. Also, a choice of beige interior would be nice..:0)