2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Consumer Reviews 8

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CC model:
Nice Alternative
By Mike on 02/13/10 10:06 AM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

So far I would say this is an excellent automobile! I own a 2008 C350 and this is hands down just as nice. Good performance, fit and finish, and great fuel economy. So far averaging 27-29MPG mixed highway and city driving. Rides better than my MB. Very quiet ride and provides great view of the road, handles nicely. Love the turning headlights! Interior is very comfortable and functional, two tone interior gets great compliments. VW has done a great job with this entry level luxury car. I would definitely suggest taking a hard look at the CC if you are in the market for a great luxury car for thousands less then counterparts.

Love it!
By Simi Valley on 02/08/10 14:30 PM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

After looking at several different cars over the past year, I finally decided to get the CC. For the price, this is absolutely the best car. Definitely feels like I should have paid more for what I got. Interior is very nice, and the same goes for the exterior. Surprisingly good gas mileage, as long as you don't have a lead foot. Sport mode is very responsive when driving through the canyons, and the handling is excellent. Go out and test drive this car!

Saved from a snowstorm
By klpeel on 02/03/10 05:40 AM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 4Motion 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The CC VR6 4Motion is a fantastic car indide and out that combines the favorite features of my past two (2005 Infiniti G35x and 2000 Passat GLX) and goes beyond them. It has the stability/solidity of the Passat and the driving fun of the G35x. ...and the best gizmos of each. I drove a ways from the MD burbs to the best dealer in the region (Lindsay), in VA. I arrived just as a snowstorm started. My drive back in now-blizzard conditions took 3 hours as cars were spinning out of control left and right. The CC was sure-footed the whole way. The VR6 isn't cheap, but it's not much more than my old V6 Passat and the same as the G35x, and better than both. I'd narrowed my search down to CC vs. A4.

Double Take
By Ken on 02/02/10 19:42 PM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 10/09 (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Everyone I have shown the vehicle to does a double take. They say "that is a VW." I also had the factory body kit installed (Look up Gold Coast CC and that is the body kit ,they lowered the Gold Coast version), it gives the vehicle a more aggressive look for those who still want that. I even had 2 other CC owners come up to me and say they wish they had installed the body kit. I have been pleased with the vehicle in every way Nav system, Sound System, Bluetooth, ect. Two tone seats really give it that classy euro look. Smooth ride -- drove it to S. Carolina and New Orleans from Cincy no problem got between 31-34 MPG.

Reviews helped me choose
By Chattanooga on 01/26/10 22:36 PM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have had my CC since 11-17-09 and have waited a bit to comment. Reviews helped me decide to choose this car so I will return the favor. Exterior styling is dazzling and leaves people looking. Interior is comfortable and feels natural once I get in the car. I am 6' 220 so getting in and out can be tricky but once I am in, very nice. Handling is far better than I had thought possible for the money and the turbo 4 has plenty of spunk, in sport mode the car will get you on the interstate and into flow without any worries. Fuel economy is about 23 in town and freeway looks like about 32-34. Great standard stereo, lots of extras. This car will make you want to drive it so go test drive one!

I Love this car
By zman on 01/23/10 17:24 PM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I bought this car after researching cars to buy for the past three years.I cross shopped it with the Acura TSX the VOlkswagen GTI and the Honda Accord. I needed a four door that was well built, a drivers car, comfortable, fuel efficient and under 29K. The car looks and feels so much more expensive than it is. I have the fake two tone leather, and the seats are better than my previous cars real leather seats. Excellent computer information system that allows you to customize everything from how long the lights stay on after you leave the car to what speed to remind you to slow down. The standard premium radio has excellent sound reproduction, works with ipod and supports Bluetooth hands free.

2 Month Follow Up
By Wheels8716 on 01/21/10 10:38 AM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 10/09 (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I've had the CC for a couple of months now. The DSG transmission is great on country roads or highways with it's quick up & down shifts. However - I would call it anything but smooth in the city. Jerky stops & starts, sometimes won't shift into 1st at a stop sign. This makes it lethargic once you get back on the gas and the car's in 2nd gear. Quick stops are sometimes scary. The transmission will give you a bit of engine braking, but then shift into a lower gear making it hard to judge how much force you should have on the brake pedal. It's a bit of a nuisance, but you learn to live with it.

Nice change from X5
By Jack C on 01/16/10 13:07 PM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

The CC takes a little getting use to after driving the X5 but it's a smooth transition and this car is quiet, comfortable "Classic Comfort" and fun to drive. Great touch screen media center. Great for Ipods. the blue tooth controls on the steering wheel work great with the address book illuminated on the dash board. Really happy with my decision buying the CC over another SUV.

LOVE IT
By Geoff on 01/08/10 13:53 PM (PST)

I have a 2010 without badging and I get more stares, looks and questions about this car...there are none on the road. I went from a 08 VW Jetta Wolfsburgh which was fun and sporty but this is sexy and luxurious and drives like a charm and smooth!

This is a VW?
By charlie on 01/08/10 12:46 PM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Luxury PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I've had this pocket rocket 2 weeks. My 3 previous vehicles were luxury SUVs. Got the CC because my wife is still thrilled with her 2008 Eos. This is one fine machine. Great design, inside and out. People think it's a Mercedes CLS. Tremendous acceleration from 4-cylinder 2.0-liter turbo. Great cornering. Excellent mileage. My choice came down to CC, Honda Crosstour and Lexus 350ES. No question, I made the right choice. Free scheduled maintenance for 3 years sealed the deal. With a different badge (Audi, BMW or Mercedes), this car would cost $10,000 to $30,000 more.