Used 2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Volkswagen Cc - Consumer Reviews

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan

View reviews for a specific CC model:

Plastic Molding is Cheap
By A H

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 10/09 (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

The plastic molding under the windshield is cracking and the dealership will no honor warranty. Also the molding under the rear window is cracking. It's probably due to our hot summers (100+). Still the car has only 8k miles and the warranty is crap, what happened to bumper-to- bumper. Why does car shake when moving after complete stop, I do use 91 gas.

Favorite Features

Touch screen radio and bluetooth are cool. Car hauls!

Suggested Improvements

Upgrade on plastic moldings. Wood trim would be better with the interior. Fix turbo it has a delay.

Don't Hesitate
By Car Junkie

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have been absolutely pleased with my new R-line VW CC!! I didn't know about the R-line until I went and test drove the CC. I was very slow and meticulous in my recent car buying decision. I test drove the Audi A4, Mercedes C class, I also drove the Honda Accord V6 Coupe, as well as the Hyundai Genesis V6 Coupe. I walked into the show room and there she was...Black on Black, VW CC- R line. The R line is a package with extra base and body molding around the vehicles exterior to enhance the look-Not that it needs help. As soon as the wheels hit the road I was in love with it, especially when kicking in the Sports mode on the highway. this car was the best Overall that I test drove!!

Favorite Features

The stereo is awesome, in dash 6 disc changer, memory card capability to down load your music into stereo, Blue-tooth hands free, Great fit and finish inside and out!

Suggested Improvements

The only complaint I have is the arch on the driver and passenger doors could have been raised slightly higher for better head clearance when exiting the vehicle. I'm very average in height 5'10'' and I've hit my head a few times. Other than that, Not a bad word to say about this ride!

Fabulous!
By Awesome!!

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

The VW CC is absolutely the best car I have ever owned. I owned a Toyota and it proved to be a major headache (engine problems, expensive parts, cheap plastic everywhere, no power etc)! I have owned two Mazdas and they both lacked excitement. The CC is a stunningly beautiful car with great performance and gas mileage. Seriously, there are no cars within the price range that can compare to the CC. The interior of the CC is gorgeous and roomy (the trunk is deceivingly large also). Take your check book if you test drive one of these beauties because you will want to own one!

Favorite Features

Very smooth 6 speed transmission! Great ipod integration. Comfortable seats. Stunning looks inside and out. Large trunk. Great gas mileage. Value. No cheap plastic feel like Japanese brands.

Great Design - Poor Engine
By Mariops

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I've owned this car for about a month. Got it because of the design, nothing looks this good and exclusive for $30k (even compared to luxury brands). Interior looks good but having owned 3 Audis, the VW interior is not in the same league (and intentionally so). My biggest complaint is the engine (2.0T with Auto; I wanted an auto for commuting, my 2nd car is a manual). From a stop, the engine sputters and is seriously underpowered but when the turbo kicks in it takes off. Don't get me wrong, I love turbos like the next enthusiasts, but doesn't feel right in a car like this. I'm sure the auto trans doesn't help. Despite engine performance/FWD handling, the design makes up for its shortcomings.

Favorite Features

Exterior Design. Exclusivity. Still don't see too many of these - even in Los Angeles. R-Line Wheels.

Suggested Improvements

Some cheap knobs. No projector headlights.

Simply the BEST
By gkmclaug

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have never owned a European car before. Now I can say that I will never own an American made car again! I have been driving GMC for the last 12 years - and every car had been in the shop for the same issue multiple times - the quality just is not there. The CC v6 is hands down the best car for your money. I looked at Audi, BMW and Lexus - no one had anything that compared to the CC in price, form or function. It has everything a guy could want in his new toy, I mean car!

Favorite Features

Bluetooth and iPod connection/integration. The interior is phenomenal and it looks awesome from the outside as well. A real head turner. The seats are very comfortable and the car is so much fun to drive. If I could, I would sleep in my car!

Suggested Improvements

Nothing except maybe a full function sunroof. Absolutely no complaints. We will definitely be back to 3RVW for our next car!