Used 2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Consumer Reviews - 108 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan

View reviews for a specific CC model:

VW CC 2010 Sport -Auto
By rodjpr

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 10/09 (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I purchased my 2010 CC Sport black exterior about 3 months ago with 25K miles and very good gas mileage.

One of my favorite attractive features was the two tone leather seats/interior. The car is very fast and many interior dashboard features. The car exterior has a basic stylish smoothing sport style. Many heads turns when the car is next to them.

The greatest least favorites is the rear seating of only two. If VW would have invested maybe 6 inches more of width in the rear seating it would improved the comfort, plus it would have nice to have one seat space for a car seat.

I chose a 2010 CC over a 2009 Lexus IS250!
By mizzmolly

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I bought a 2010 CC sport turbo last week with 17,939 miles and I absolutely LOVE it! I keep coming up with reasons to leave the house just to drive it. I compared it to a 2009 Lexus IS250 that I test-drove and the CC hands down won.
Great price for a slightly larger sedan with luxurious qualities and better gas mileage than the Lexus! I test drove the CC for an entire day and honestly lost count how many heads it turned!!

-The ride is smooth as butter and quiet. -I LOVE the side headlights that light up when I am turning left or right or going around a corner. -side mirror turn signals -The acceleration is a little tricky and takes getting used to from a dead stop. But once you get going you better watch your speed! I was going 30 over the speed limit before I even realized it! -Heated seats -Touch screen media controls -Steering wheel controls -All leather, all black interior -Great MPG for a turbo. I can get up to 32 but average 29 -Push to start engine -Comfortable yet sporty seating -Hidden drawers above the radio/media center -Backseat has a full console -Ipod/aux jack -Great front passenger leg room

- I wish the model came with a sunroof and especially an option for all wheel drive. Thats the biggest downfall. The most expensive model is the only one with AWD. -Fixing the tricky acceleration. The car seems to not want to take off from a dead stop at first. -I also wish this model came with dual climate control

Best car yet...
By fazzster

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 10/09 (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have owned over 20 cars in my lifetime and the CC is the best yet. It will be 2 years old soon and I have logged 54k miles so far without a single issue. The only complaint was the excessive wheel gap and soft springs so I solved the "problem" with a set of Eibach lowering springs. Which is the way it should have been delivered from the factory in the first place. The handling is superb while still retaining ride comfort. I am averaging 35mpg on my commutes (80% highway/20% rural roads). Best mpg thus far has been 38. The clutch could have a little better feedback but the shifter is smooth and precise. The quality of the interior is impressive even with the vinyl seats.

Exterior & interior styling, V-tex seats, manual transmission, smooth and powerful 2.0T engine

Ditch the push button parking brake for a hand lever. Improve clutch feel and lower ride height.

Love this car
By neugoof66

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Bought it last summer with pleanty of driving in my future.
It turns heads.
Fun to drive, the sport setting on the transmission is perfect.
I've driven this all over the country and loved every mile.
It handles like a dream over desert hwy and curvy mountain roads.
I upgraded from my second Jetta and couldn't be happier.
I love this car as much as I loved my IS300.

I gotta say the look of this car is what attracted me but the response of the turbo in the sport setting is what grabbed me.

The back trim piece on the trunk (it is notorious for cracking). Stop with the $40k + version and stick with the sport 2.0T I would say for 40 + I would be looking at an A5. Maybe a convertable?????

2 Year / 30K Mile Update - Perfect!!!
By jim408

I've owned this car since new for two years and 30k miles now, and all I can say this is probably one of the best cars I've ever bought. It remains quiet, comfortable, handles great, and fun to drive. I consistently get 34MPG on the open road, with 26-28MPG in mix driving. The interior, paint, and mechanicals are holding up with little signs of wear.

All in all, it's a terrific car!!!

Bluetooth connectivity is perfect! The Autohold feature is also great! I never have to worry about turning on the emergency brake.

Allow the dash lights to dim a little more. Option to change the color of the radio display. HD radio would also be nice.