2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CC model:
So far so good..
By W.Ryan on 10/04/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

It's good to be driving German again. The CC is comfortable, well behaved on the road, and quiet inside the cabin. Seats are very comfortable, and so are the rest of the creature comforts, I just wish it came with Nav standard. I've been wanting the CC since it first came out, and now I have one! Everyone stops and stares at it. The exterior is very unique, sleek, and beautiful.

Impressive ride
By TJS on 09/29/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 4Motion 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Had a Jetta which I loved, traded to a CC 4Motion. Wow, quiet, fast, nimble, and sleek in and out! Best VW I have owned.

I'm back VW!
By MySilverCC on 09/28/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Traded in my very extremely reliable 4cyl Honda Accord EX-L W/Nav for a 2010 CC. I have no regrets... so far!! I've owned VW's in the past, and overall, they never gave me any extreme issues. The CC has a lot of power for a 4 cylinder. You can be up to 80mph quickly if you're not paying attention. It has very good road manners, seats are comfortable, gas mileage is also very good. I like the looks of vehicle's exterior, and interior is nice, although it is "leatherette". My Honda at least has real leather on the front, and bottom area's. Overall, I'm happy happy happy! Got it from Koeppel VW in Queens on Northern Blvd. Great people by the way! What's up Rosario!

Good to be back!
By William on 09/23/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I've owned several VW's in the past, none ever gave me any extreme issues. Gave Dodge a chance, good cars, just not for me. Had a 2008 Honda Accord that was absolutely great, reliable, fuel efficient, and loaded to the gills with features, and convenience. Having said that, I traded it in yesterday for the CC! Man, what a difference!! 1. Interior is gorgeous in the CC 2. Radio touchscreen, Bluetooth, are top notch. 3. No 5th seat! 4. QUIET INSIDE! The Honda, let the world inside of it with noise. 5. Handling, refinement, and quality is very good.

good for the money
By ironmj on 09/22/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I bought the R-Line special edition of the sport CC. I highly recommend it. My last car was a 2004 Audi S4 which I loved but service costs were killing me. Not to mention driving a stick in chicago commute traffic was tough on my left leg. My father bought the luxury edition when they first came out and spent close to $40,000 for a 4cylinder. So I was amazed to see the Rline was available for $28,500. It has the leatherette which seems just as good as the leather, if not better. You just can't tell the difference. Standard heated power seats,blue tooth. Only diff between luxury is nav,sunroof(which only tilts anyways),auto temp. Still has large touch screen radio.

First VW owned
By Won Yoon on 09/21/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 10/09 (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

VW CC is my first VW ever. I was falling in love at first sight. The design is so classy both inside and out. I hope VW overcame with the reliability with electronics. I've driven it for nine months and I still look forward to drive it every morning. Clutch seems more sensitive compared with Japanese cars. I stalled it more than I wanted.

Waited 2 years to decide on this!
By bkalz on 09/21/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 10/09 (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Since the CC came out, I've been following every review of the car out there to make a decision. And yesterday I went and picked one up! Couldn't be happier and it was well worth the wait because I got a decent deal on it. Love everything about this car as I fell in love with the 2009 version when I first test drove it. The 2010 touchscreen addition gives the car a class although I wish it came standard with navi. Well worth the price and I get many compliments from friends and co-workers. This was my graduation present to myself and I couldn't be happier. If you're planning on getting this car, get it now because once the 2010's are gone you won't be able to get a good deal until next year.

Good not great
By Chris on 09/20/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Wife & I have had this car for over 3 months and it hasn't given us any problems. My wife loves it but I have some reservations.There are numerous things that need to be improved upon. This car does not offer a smooth nor quiet ride. The HVAC system is loud and can't keep up when outside temp is above 90. The far left and right air vents in the dash are worthless, as they can't be angled enough to hit the driver or front passenger. No seat memory. Not a fan of the seamless door windows, as one of windows already squeaks every time you get in or out of the car. 1st gear isn't very smooth and the engine shudders until the turbo kicks in. If I wasn't pressured by my wife I woulda kept looking.

not very reliable
By cc-man on 09/18/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

Had to be towed to dealership after 6000miles, it wouldn't move when engine was running. Mechatronics attached to DSG transmission had malfunction and was replaced. Everything else is ok so far. The car performs very good and is fun to drive, gas mileage is good too. Wind noise is too much when speed over 60mph.

Switched from Accord - No Regrets!!!
By Jim408 on 09/10/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I had driven Honda products for 15 years. When my 03 Accord was due for replacement, I found myself not liking the New Accord. Frustrated, looked at Audi, BMW and finally ended up driving away in a CC. The things that sold me on the CC over the others were the following items. 1. Bluetooth Intregration was perfect. Being able to see my phone book in the dash and the setup overall is the best system I've ever used. 2. Radio. Teriffic touch screen setup. 3. Seats. Best I've ever had. 4. Interior. Again, it made the accord look cheap. 5. Engine/Drivetrain. Fast and Effecient. 6. Build. Solid. I've had no problems in 16k miles. My Honda had several. In short, this a GREAT car!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan in VA is:

$132 per month*