2000 Toyota Sienna Consumer Review: Great Car

2000 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Review

Great Car
By Don Ho on

2000 Toyota Sienna XLE 4dr Minivan

I absolutely love this car. I was hesitant when looking because I had never had a van before and when I did my first test drive I called it a bus. Now that we have owned it for a few years, I really really like it and all the features. A TV in the ceiling is helpful for traveling distances with kids. We don't use it runing around town and it isn't noticeable when not in use. The remote headphones allow you to listen to radio in front while TV is on in back.

The sliding back doors are a wonderful feature as well as the captain's chairs in the rear. With kids, this helps to eliminate scraping as much. I also like this feature because it allows the booster seat to recline for sleeping while traveling!

The improvements I would recommend are already in the new 2003 Sienna. The third seats sit in the bottom of the van rather than having to hauling them out and the rear windows roll down part way.