2008 Toyota Corolla Consumer Review: This is a great car to drive!

2008 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Review

This is a great car to drive!
By Great car on

2008 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

After purchasing this car, and knowing how Toyota builds their cars, I found that this Corolla had what it for me to drive. Handles very well on dry or wet roads. In city, mileage is good but on the highway, I was able to get about 35 mpg; combined about 31 mpg. Interior is very comfortable and those in the back seat are very pleased with comfort. The 'blind' spots that everyone is concerned with is not really there; one has to still move their head to look around. Getting in and out of the car is a breeze and easy. All controls are where you would want them. Great car as far as I'm concerned.

My favorite is the stereo system. The sound is amazing. Also the controls are where I like them. Comfortable to reach and use. It's easy to fall asleep in this car, even when it is moving down the road.

More electronics especially for the seats up front that should be standard on these cars. Outside of that, it's a great car.