Used 1994 Toyota Camry LE Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Bought this car because of these reviews
By bboga

1994 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

I bought this car after having bad luck with cars, i call it the summer from hell when i went through two cars due to blown head gaskets. But i relied heavily on these review so i felt obligated to leave one saying it was by far the best decisions i could have ever made i've put almost 6000 miles in about 3 months since I am in the Air force Reserves and live 220 miles from my base. The car had a regular maintenance that i caught it up on, and since hasn't missed a beat. I would buy 3 more right now if I had the money just to keep the quality for when this one finally burns out (it's at 152,000 miles right now). I just don't feel like the quality will ever be this good engine wise.

I love how easy it is to diagnose and how cheap it is to fix, everyone can work on this car since it's so simple and made to be easy to work on.

I have no suggestions for improvements since it's such a great car, except to the owners, if you do a little research on the internet about little things wrong with your car you can usually find a how-to video and fix it yourself if you have just a little bit of mechanical knowledge or the ability to follow instructions

Such Endurance...
By proxity

1994 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

I've done very little maintenance on my LE due to little time and money. This was a 3-year period... the car refuses to die. I'm impressed. --- The only complaint I have is the cheap plastic on the door handles, both, inside and out. Be careful not to open the doors too hard. It's a minor issue, but can be considerably annoying at times.

mannie 1994
By honesti eimani

1994 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

This car is so comfortable this engine is running strong i change the timing belt at 178,000 it broke on me going up a hill but i got the car 2 year ago with 138,000 and i did nothing to this car beside change the oil.The car has 190,000 on it now these cars is very much reliable get on just these years 1992-1996 great cars :o)

my engine is my favorite and transmission why because it's still kicking

That year of getting that cheap melt because my car is rusting out on the doors

Very nice car
By cleveland,ohio

1994 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

i have 189,000 and i bought this 2 years ago from a 2 owner and the for 1700 hundred dollars car has a small oil leak but that's ok a put cv joints on it 8 months ago and just put sway bar links 2 days ago and a year ago put strut on all the around and change timing belt a year ago very clean car and i will by one more. get one soon.

Clapped out camry but still runs well
By vitzy

1994 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

I bought it second hand from a first owner who had from th start to now, its totally clapped suspension and some exterior panels needs serious attention, hoping to restore the car. I love this car.

smooth transmission, ease of driving and looks and the POWER. even at this mileage.

very heavy on fuel, must do a full service and check 5 kmpl!