Used 2007 Toyota Camry Solara Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Camry Solara - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:

I like it alot
By russ

2007 Toyota Camry Solara SE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

really good

2007 Solara Convertible SLE
By Bruce Colman

2007 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I've been driving it for three years, crossed Canada once in it and it has never let me down. In terms of service, only scheduled maintenance.

Convertible is terrific, really wish I could buy a new one. Camry reliability in a fun car.

relocate the drives seat a bit further back, we drive as a couple and wish the seat would go back a bit further. It is a four passenger convertible, but a bit more rearward range in the seats would be nice.

Good car... but not great
By randycareagain

2007 Toyota Camry Solara SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My mom bought this car brand new and I bought it off of her in 2010. I got it from her with around 70k miles on it. The 4 cylinder is a good, gas-sipping engine but a bit underpowered. This showed when driving on hilly interstates and with the cruise control on. The sport shift was also useless with very slow response. The only real issue I had with the car is the long, heavy doors. After a while, the driver side door started to sag causing the windows not to seal all the way. Heavy rain or even a car wash would allow a bit of water to leak into the car. Those issues aside, I was very happy with the car and just traded it in recently with around 132k miles on it.

Still lovin' it!
By yolee1

2007 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

An update to a review I posted in 2010. I've had the car for 2 years, 68000 miles on it now, absolutely no problems with it is so far. I love my car! Recently replaced the low profile tires which were a bit expensive but must say work great in the snow (feel more comfortable driving this car in the snow than I did driving my last small SUV, handles great). Getting in and out of the car is more of a challenge (especially for my hubby) but I love the sporty look and feel of it so I guess that's the price you gotta pay. We definitely made the right switch from Chevy to Toyota, our Chevy parts supply guy is probably wondering what happened. Hope to drive my Solara for the next 10 years!

Climate control, Navigation/Stereo system, sunroof, leather heated seats, great gas mileage, pretty much the whole car.

none

A great car so far
By benebsm

2007 Toyota Camry Solara Sport V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I bought the sport conv. used the end of 2007 with about 11K miles on it. I chose this car because it is front wheel drive and has a heck of a alot of trunk space for a convertible. In addition it is a sharp looking car and I was banking on Toyota reliability. To date I have close to 90K miles on it. No issues thus far. Put new tires and brakes. Aside from that just oil changes and the regular maintainance stuff. The pick up is OK although it is a bit sluggish going up hills. The gas mileage is good averaging low-mid 20's depending on highway/city driving mix. The top is a cinch to drop. I still often get compliments on the car as it is sharp looking. And it is lots of fun!

power top, front wheel drive (decent in the snow), big trunk, MPG is decent, has been very reliable

Really none that I can think of

• SUV