4Runner love
By Jonsie on
2005 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
I test drove a 4Runner 10 years ago and fell in love with it. Finally I got one on my own and needless to say it's even better than the one I tried back then. It drives like a car but you know you are sitting in a very comfortable and smooth riding truck. It has a very tight turning radius and suits well for the city as the country. I live on the side of a mountain and it yet has to fail getting me home. The downhill assist is very nice in heavy snow and the car literally walks you down the mountain. The only downsides I can mention are the seats in front are a little high to the roof and it's a little akward getting into the rearseat.
Favorite Features
Love the granite inlays in the interior. Myself I think the wood trim looks tachy. Also like the 2 prong plug- in in the center console. Comes in handy when you have equipment that doesn't have caradapters, such as hairdryers, breastpumps and electric razors.
Suggested Improvements
Come up with another way to trim the rear doors so they don't collect so much dirt and rocks in the corner. Make it standard with a cargo net that covers the opening between the cargo area and the passenger compartment to keep cargo from becoming projectiles during an accident.