As Advertised!
By JoshinMN on
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi AWD 4dr Sedan w/Gold-Painted Wheels (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
Exactly as advertised. It's powerful, it's fun to drive. This car isn't meant to be a luxury car, so yeah, the ride's harsh. But if you want luxury, buy some slow Cadillac. And the ride's not all that bad, really. There's a few quirks and things that I've noticed, but the only unscheduled maintenance has been minor. I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am that I bought this car. If you have the money and want a fast, fun, car, THIS IS IT! You would not get me to trade this in for a Porsche, Vette, or M3 at any price. Maybe an E55 or M5, but that would be about it. And those are $50K more.
Favorite Features
300hp, 300 ft-lb. AWD. 6-speed. Seats provide good support. And yet all this with 4 doors, and if you put on suitable tires you can drive it in the winter.
Suggested Improvements
The shifter does tend to be a little vague; sometimes it seems to resist going into 3rd. Wish there was an option for a more modest spoiler. Since 99.9% of my driving is on regular roads, I would have paid extra for some kind of stability control (if there was an off switch!).