Used 1995 Porsche 911 Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Porsche 911 Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 911 model:

There really is no other
By chas

1995 Porsche 911 Coupe Carrera 2dr Coupe

My first Porsche, hopefully not my last. I'm not sure I can describe just how powerful an experience it is to drive a car like this every day. This is my regular driver, 3-4 days a week to work and back. I dropped a fair amount of money on it in my first year of ownership, but nothing I had to fix or upgrade was especially unreasonable. The Porsche 911 requires careful attention in its maintenance, but the rewards are very great: no other car makes you a part of the machine the way the 993 911 does. It's an experience every driver should have. My car has 112K miles on it, and it's running like a watch now. I just cross my fingers that no more expensive trolls show up soon

Looks. Sound. Overall driving experience is unique. Smells like leather and burnt oil. Can't beat that. Reliability has been excellent, if pricey to maintain compared to your typical Japanese sport coupe.

None. This is a classic, last of its kind, and well worth the cost of ownership to me. Just make SURE you get yours thoroughly inspected before you buy!! By a mechanic who REALLY knows what they're doing. And make sure you understand this car. There's a lot to know. It has its idiosyncrasies.

Fantastic Car
By Fantastic Car

1995 Porsche 911 Coupe Carrera 4 2dr Coupe AWD

I've owned my C4 for five years now and have to say that it's virtually trouble free and 100% reliable. I've test driven newer Porsches with a view towards trading up but have resisted mainly because I'm not so sure it truely is a step up. For now, she's a keeper.

Power, wow factor. Gotta love the Guard's Red with Beige interior.

Better heating and ventilation. Ergonomics are somewhat questionable.

Lasting Contemporary Design
By dicktoth

1995 Porsche 911 Coupe Carrera 2dr Coupe

The 1995 Porsche 911 has one of the best car designs in the world. It is fun to drive. I have had it for eight years and it is still an exciting car to drive. I have a 6 speed and Polar SIlver is the color. It is hard to tell what year the car was designed. The exhaust sounds fantastic. The power vs. car body is balanced. Most importantly this is an exciting car to drive!

The six speed transmission, 270 hp, leather seats, and Polar SIlver paint.

The interior needs to be more human factored and have the quality improved.

Nirvana
By Fred Reiner

1995 Porsche 911 Coupe Carrera 4 2dr Coupe AWD

My 1995 Porsche 911 Carrera is simply an amazing car. Its fast, handles beautifully, is sexy, basically bullet proof. Others will pay you to wash your car! Understand that this car requires upkeep (largely oil changes). Remember this car's engine is not only air cooled, its "oil cooled" too. it has a cozy cockpit, but its not that small, I'm 6'1", 215# and I fit in just fine. My kids fit in the back too.

Goes like stink, handles incredibly well. Oversteer? even at 9/10ths you are going 10% faster through turns than other performance cars at 10/10ths.

More simplified oil level gauge.

The best 911........ever!
By Tr

1995 Porsche 911 Coupe Carrera 2dr Coupe

This car is a blast to drive, and by far and away, the best looking Porsche ever built. Everyone should own one!

This car is too much fun to drive.

None