Impressed
By JHT on
1993 Plymouth Laser 2dr Hatchback
I got this car my sophomore year in college. I was so excited to find such a "cool car" in my price range, which was nothing! (I got the car for less than $4,800 and paid cash for it.) It's really been a great car. I love how well it is on gas, especially in the city. I've put a lot of miles on it in a short period of time. I don't have cruise control, though, and that's a big down side. The paint on the roof is fading, but other than that, the rest of it, cosmetically, looks super. I am actually in the market for a new car now, and I must say, It will be sad when I get rid of my reliable little, blue Laser!
Favorite Features
I like the sporty style. The bucket seats are comfortable. I love the bright blue! Gas mileage is pretty good. The straight stick and sunroof are fun.
Suggested Improvements
Better paint work ... the paint is fading pretty badly on the roof and I NEVER put things up there. My sunroof is starting to leak in really heavy rains. The trunk space is way to small and the hatch back doesn't stay open on its own anymore.