I'm getting a little scared...
By cori1 on
2013 Nissan Sentra SL 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)
I have a 2013 Sentra SL- At 2837 miles, The car went completely dead- electric system shut down. It was in my garage so no safety issue- Had the car towed. Local dealership said it was an internal failure in the IPDM. After 4 days and replacing this, car ran fine. Nissan paid for a 3 day rental. It happened again last night- approx. 11,000 miles- dead as a doornail. Spent the morning waiting on a tow, setting up a rental car, etc. Waiting to hear from the dealer. Nissan has promised a 3 day rental but COME ON GUYS! I'm a single Mom- no one to help me get to work- no work, no pay! I thought I was getting a RELIABLE car- AM I GOING TO BE ON THE NIGHTLY NEWS like the GM DRIVERS? I'M SCARED!!
By nurse1369
on 06/19/14 09:53 AM (PDT)

I believe the same thing is happening with my car also. My car has 17,000 miles and yesterday while driving it started to jerk. It was acting as if it was going to die. At the time I was on the service road of a major highway and I was going about 50. I was going to pull into a parking lot but I couldn't apply the breaks. The breaks STOPPED WORKING! I had to turn my car off and coast into the parking lot. Thank God no one was behind me. I then turn my car back on and it was working as it usually did. I took it straight into the dealership and they found nothing. Now I have to call some hotline to report my problem. I'm actually really freaked out to drive the car. What if my breaks stop working on the highway.