2013 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: 12k Horror

2013 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

12k Horror
By ptkchic on

2013 Nissan Sentra SV 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I got this car back in March. It is now 8 months old with 12,000 miles on it. There is a whine coming from the rear breaks. I took the car in and they said my rear breaks are wearing and it will take at least a month before the parts come in. The gas mileage is at 20 mph and they have no idea why. When I turn the wheel left or right there is huge clunking noise. (I am told this is normal) My front brakes are wearing faster than they should. The car has been in 3 times for the rear brakes.I have to slam on the gas pedal before the brakes engage. I'm considering using the lemon law.

I bought this car because I am a college student and needed an economy car. But it has been in the shop so much that it's costing a lot in gas to take it there.

I really loved the car. But once it hit double digits in miles it has nothing but issues. As much as I still like the car, I am thinking of getting rid of the car and getting a different one.
By nissanguru2013
on 03/10/14 11:41 AM (PDT)

STOP DRIVING RIDING THE BRAKES THEN U WONT HAVE TO CHANGE THEM SO OFTEN 70% ARE DRIVER ERRORS....