The Great Experience
By Dino Hull on
2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)
I have had the Nissan Sentra for approximately two months and I have truly enjoyed my experience. It is such a smooth driving vehicle with a nick "kick" for a 4-cylinder. I particularly was amazed at the amount of interior space. We have already taken a few short road trips and the seating room was surprising. Most significantly, my wife and I had the most pleasurable car buying experience we've ever had. Salesman at Jim Keras was AWESOME! He was attentive to our needs. He did not play the cat and mouse game that car salesmen are known to play between the customer and the finance manager. There was no high pressure sales pitch to buy what we could not afford. I was thoroughly pleased.
Favorite Features
I like the new transmission which allow for a better takeoff and acceleration. Also, I like the
Suggested Improvements
There's just one. I have a ton of CDs as most people do. The small compartment on the dash is too small to house the CD cases. If that mini compartment could be just a little larger, I could store my CDs in the car without having loose CDs in my car.