2010 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: Exceptional compact car

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Review

Exceptional compact car
By mfortier3 on

2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

My 2010 Sentra SR was my first new car purchase and I couldn't be happier. The standard features it comes equipped with can't be beat for the price (e.g. iPod connection, steering wheel mounted audio controls, fog lamps). The distinct sporty exterior styling looks great and sets it apart from other compacts. Yes, the interior could have been more refined, but it functions well and is the most roomy compact I have ever been in. I get great gas mileage (30 mpg) and enjoy driving it around the city and on the highway. The factory installed audio system is exceptional and I always receive compliments about it. Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase.

Favorite Features

The audio system, iPod connection and steering wheel mounted controls make browsing and listening to music in the car an enjoyable experience. The exterior styling and smoked out lights make the Sentra unique. Lots of passenger and cargo space. Awesome gas mileage.

Suggested Improvements

CVT tends to slightly jerk under 40mph. The front seats could use more lumbar support, especially for those long drives. Add a trunk release button to keyless entry device. Use higher quality interior plastic materials.