2012 Nissan Juke Consumer Review: Did I get "Juked" ???

2012 Nissan Juke - Consumer Review

SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4-cyl. Turbo CVT Automatic)

Did I get "Juked" ???
By kamir1990 on

2012 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I bought this car for my wife as it as time to replace her Hummer H3 with a more fuel practical vehicle. I have the AWD SV CVT automatic model. The car is a blast to drive in any of the 3 modes and the looks are in a class of it's own... but it stops there. The vehicle does not even come close to the MPG rating of "30" Hwy, and I have tried different driving techniques to try to make it happen. The best it will get is 25.5 period! This was one of my deciding factors and it was not accurate. I have noticed we had to look at 3 Jukes to find a consistent paint quality as most had "orange peel" issues. All in all a fun car to drive, but there are nicer MPG models out there.

AWD, Interior design. Fun to drive. Comfortable seating.

Auto headlamps should be a standard feature. Remote start is not offered. The turbo takes too long to spool up. Stop charging extra for features that should come with a 28K car. Center armrest,cargo cover,cargo net,fog lights! Be honest about the posted fuel economy.
By cam970
on 01/13/13 07:33 AM (PST)

I purchased the 2012 Juke in October of 2012. It now has 3K miles on it and the very best I have gotten in mpg is 24.6 and that's rare, it is usually closer to 24.4 and the majority of my miles are highway!