Perfect Family Sedan/Comuter
By nissanowner7 on
2014 Nissan Altima 2.5 SV 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
I recently purchased the 2014 Altima 2.5 SV. After test driving the 4 cylinder models of the Camry, Accord, Mazda 6, and Hyundai Sonata, I felt very please with what the new Altima delivered. I am averaging about 31 MGP - Highway and City combined! The materials inside have a nice look, comparable and maybe even nicer than both the Accord and Camry models. I paid 20,500 for my car after a 5K discount from the dealer. The ride is very quite, smooth, and comfortable. I really don't find the CVT transmission noisy as some people say it is, but the shifting makes the ride even more comfortable. Now even the 2014 Accord offers the CVT transmission because it provides a better ride.
Favorite Features
My car came equiped with the new version of bluetooth which reads your text messages and recognizes music files from your phone and plays them. You can control both texting and music from cell phone from the steering wheel or by voice command. This car is quite a bargain.
By none2299
on 06/30/14 20:39 PM (PDT)

Would like to know what part of the country did he get that car for 20,500.00. Sure wasn't Tn.