Best Bang For Your Bucks!
By vikingsfan3 on
2014 Nissan Altima 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
I have owned my 2014 Nissan Ultima for 2 weeks now and my wife and I are (extremely pleased), I have had my eye on this car for about a year. I wanted to purchase a vehicle that would give me the most overall value, quality, for my money and a vehicle under $25,000 with all the features I like. And that was the 2014 Ultima. We test drove the base model and that was nice. But I wasn't going to leave the lot without having a spoiler and remote start. After a little haggling and negotiating about those two features, the salesman found one with the Sports Value package. Spoiler, Remote Start, and 16" Alloy Wheels. We walked away with that added package for the price of the base model.
Favorite Features
My favorite features is the Bluetooth, the beautiful interior, the remote start and the Nissan Intelligent Key System.
Suggested Improvements
The only so call knock that I have, is the engine luggish start from take off at low speeds. I know it's the CVT system that's causing that. If there was a way that it could be tweaked, that would be wonderful. But besides that, the vehicle is an EXCELLENT buy and value. Would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a car to buy!
By hoozerob
on 04/07/14 15:49 PM (PDT)

Yeah. I need to bring YOU along when I want to shop for one. I can't get these bullies to give in for anything for ME. lol