2006 Nissan 350Z 3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Art on wheels.

2006 Nissan 350Z Convertible - Consumer Review

Art on wheels.
By David Puckett on

2006 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Since I have got this car I have had so many positive comments from co-worker and strangers of all ages. I have seen persons after persons driving by just stop to look at it at work/stores/home. Some coming up to me to ask what type of car it is and telling me how good it looks. This car is just amazing as it is a sports car with luxery features. The navigation is amazing, the sound of the car taking off draws attention from all while still quiet for long drives. Putting the top up and down is fast and a show for all how it hides and returns from a hidden trunk. some talk about the trunk space being small, but you can use the top compartment for trunk space also. To sum it up(art on wheels).

Favorite Features

The tops ability to hide and return so fast and while doing so is a show. The power/sound of the motor, the ability to shift with the auto transmission, looks, bright lights (low/high), the room inside, the dash/guages lay out, navigation looks/features, feel of the leather seats, attention.

Suggested Improvements

electronic retractable mirrors like on the Maxima, electronic adjustable steering wheel also heated like the Maxima, optional turbos, larger wheels, better mileage, pushbutton combination key fob on the door, rear spoiler on roadsters, auto wipers/lights, Sirius radio on roadsters.