2003 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
350Z Review after 25,000 miles
By 350Z Review 12/04 on 12/20/04 20:47 PM (PST)

2003 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned my 350Z for almost 2 years and drive it on 1-5 hour trips and around town. It is fast and reliable and has never been in the shop except for 1 tire recall (I got 2 new tires after 18,000 miles) and normal maintenance. The Z is fun to drive - the 6 speed makes the experience better. The ride is acceptable for a sports car, the interior is plain, however the outside is still fashionable and the 3.5 L engine is the best. I miss a back seat, but for the price, you get a lot for your money. I call it my poor man's Porsche - I tell my Porsche owner friends that I can buy 2 Z's for the price of 1 Porsche and enjoy it more. You can't go wrong with the price, power, and look.

Nissan did a fantastic job
By A Nissan Z lover! on 12/13/04 19:26 PM (PST)

2003 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned Porche 944s and a BMW Z3, and wouldn't trade my 2003 Nissan 350Z for anything else. This car is just a whole lot of fun and great at the price! It is a really classy car.

Nissan doesn't support their products
By NoMoreNissan on 11/30/04 15:41 PM (PST)

2003 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The entire experience of owning this car is ruined by Nissan's attitude towards owners of cars with the infamous tire feathering problems. In my case, Nissan has proven to stoop to any level in order to avoid taking responsibility for this lemon. Lying, fabricating stories, etc. I'll never own another Nissan product again. I'm currently preparing to file suit against Nissan since they haven't fixed the car after 6 opportunities. They continue to 'repair' the car, all the while claiming that there is nothing wrong with it. Ha!

Enthusiast Silver 2003 edition
By georgyo on 10/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is my second Nissan, Overall, it is a great sports car, gets a lot of attention driving and performs well. Had the OEM battery replaced already after 1 year since it had a bad cell and would not start. The interior plastic feels kind of hollow in center console. It is very hard to see rear objects for sure while backing up. It is rather easy to update Audio\Video components in this car!

Fun Little Car
By Jvarmit on 08/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

All the fun of a Porsche, or a Z4 without the price tag...and Nissan reliability to boot. I test drove the TT, Z4, RX-8, Boxter S and S2000, and the Z was more fun than all of them. I only wish the interior were a little classier, but thats just not worth the 10K price tag difference for my 2nd place choice (Z4)

Very Nice
By MMEe on 08/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I like the speed it gets. And i like the bucket seats. I like it a lot.

yowzaa!!!
By socal4now on 08/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

this is the best sports car for the money i've ever owned. FANTASTIC. I have a 2004 touring model and plan on keeping it for a good long time. Harsh ride? Not so much. And hey, It's a sports car!! Thank you Nissan for bringing the Z back--better than ever.

Cool Car
By luvin350style on 07/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Great Car, fun fun fun

Affordable SportsCar ruined by Dealer
By frans on 07/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Besides the little problems, (Tire Noise, Bad window motor, bad, CV joint, all fixed under warrantry)This is a very good Sports car, If you are looking for a Luxury Sports car, go to BMW. I bought a Touring Z with the Nismo Exhaust and the sound this car makes is unbelieveable. Just watch out for the bad Dealers, I had to switch to different Dealers because my orginal dealer was charging me for things under warranrty (LEGEND NISSAN (LONG ISLAND)HAS THE WORST SERVICE DEPARTMENT)

This car should be regulated by the FDA!
By motownZ on 07/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

All I can say is "Wow!" I commute 35 miles each way every day in this car and it brings me to work with a smile on my face. Amazing performance wrapped in a runway-worthy styling package is a real winner in my book. Biggest downside is build quality. Tires, although sticky, wear VERY quickly. Factory alignment issues produced feathering of the tires and HORRIBLE road howl. Dealer will replace tires free of charge under warranty and re- align the car, but it's a BIG headache. Other problem relates to a rattle-prone interior. Build quality is sub-par causing excessive rattles all over the place. Bottom line, if you can afford it, buy the G35. Better car.