Used 2003 Nissan 350Z Consumer Reviews - 402 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:

Excellent Vehicle
By dsw

2003 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have had this car for three years. The only problem I have had with it was the tire misalignment that they had with the first year vehicles. Nissan replaced the tires and corrected the alignment after two years of driving for no charge. It is very fun to drive with ample power. Mountain roads are a blast, if traffic cooperates.

Handling and power.

Noise reduction.

The Fast
By Via

2003 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car was a surprise, good gas mileage and performance. And it turns a lot of heads for the price.

Navigation

don't buy a nissan
By ron

2003 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Nothing but problems with the z. Front end problems that nissan didn't repair because they couldn't get the tires to fix the problem.( P.S. dealership sells tires) Air conditioning problems that they temporary fix by recharging the system not stopping the leak. ( they get $90 from me to recharge the system ..nothing if they fix it) Squeaks and flex noises that will drive you insane. And now a fuel hose recall that will need the whole rear end to come off for a fix! Would you take it up to 100 after nissans mechanics got done with it?

looks

build a car that's safe

My favorite car!!
By bill

2003 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is the first car I bought that allowed me to sell my Ninja 1200 and still have fun on the road. Since no auto could give me the power the Ninja had, I can drive to enjoy the trip. I normally put on 300-400 per day on trips-I am 6'1/195lbs and still very comfortable at the end of the day. Since I don't abuse the throttle, I average 24-25 mpg.

Body style is great, brembo brakes and handling also above early expectations. My brother has a Z4 3.0s beemer and I think he is jealous! Good experience with Nissan!

I am probably unusual in requesting even better fuel mileage-30 and this car would be perfect! Most people want more power every year, but new mods I will make will be for efficiency and minor power increase-AEM cold air intake so far has worked.

can't get enough!
By bayartist

2003 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Spectacular! I was a bit reluctant to buy a 350z at first, of course the performance was great, the look spectacular, but what about the no back seats or the harsh ride. well after about a month or so of driving, i had forgetton about what i might be missing and was concentrating on shifting b4 reaching redline, watch ppl disappear in my rear view and listening to the wonderfully tuned v-6 engine along with with awesome cool sounding bose stereo that comes in the touring model. Also this car gets tons of attention, even though they've been out for a while, i still get looks cruising along the coast. people treat it, as if its an exotic.

performance, seats - the grip you firm, but are very comfortable..stereo-fantastic, the bose with the 6 cd changer couldnt be cleaner, although i have noticed it to skip at times because of the tight suspension. oh well, can't have it all.

maybe a little better gas mileage..i think i have been around 19 miles per gallon.(although it is a sportscar) and i consistantly drive with lead in my shoes.. maybe a little softer suspension in the touring model. all and all though..a fantasticly reliable strong sportscar..