Just purchased car 4 month ago and PROBLEMS already!!! HELP
By msbenz1105 on
2007 Mercedes-Benz R-Class R350 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)
Im a 1st Mercedes buyer that had my eyes on the r350 since I saw it for the first time 2 yrs ago. I told myself that car will be my next purchase and so i decided to get rid of my 2000 Lexus GS300 that I had for 10 yrs and LOVED and buy the R350. Excited and pleased with my new purchase until about 2 weeks ago. My SRS indicator lit up( and is still on just out of no where), my ac System continue to stay on and blow air after car is off and key out, sometimes don't even turn the ac on and fan still runs?? And now my battery dies everyday. Had to just start it for the last 4 days...Has any one every had any of these problems, please reply back.
By mm6ercedes
on 08/20/12 14:06 PM (PDT)

I have a mercedes clk 320 which had the same problem with ac on and fan running even with key out of ignition. It was draining my battery daily. It turned out to be a bad blower motor and blower motor regulator. Fixed that, no problems since.

By bigronnie
on 07/30/13 19:48 PM (PDT)

These cars have a setting to keep the blower on after the car is turned off if you stay in the vehicle. You can find it in the driver settings.