2012 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Consumer Review: Nu-Blu...more than a year in a

2012 Mercedes-Benz M-Class - Consumer Review

ML350 BlueTEC 4dr SUV (3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel AWD 7-speed Automatic)

Nu-Blu...more than a year in and Still Smiling!
By djefferson on

2012 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 BlueTEC 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

I have had my 2012 ML 350 Bluetec without any issues for over a year near 20k miles. It has proven to be a tried/true work horse and I have no regrets. I have averaged an indicated 23 mpg during this period and on long Hwy seen about 29mpg driving a constant 80mph. Most of my commute is stop/go city w/limited fwy and it still gets 23-25 if you don't bury your foot to feel that strong 455ft lbs of torque. I'm truly convinced that this is a great overall vehicle and am glad I chose this powertrain. FYI think about it..for about $1500 extra at purchase it holds its value advantage of $5000-9000 or more than the gas engine over the same ownership period! IMHO that is money in the bank .

Favorite Features

Excellent MPG, Smooth and quiet Powertrian,Self-Automated Parking,Lane departure warning,Power tailgate,EZ blutooth connection and comfortable a/c seats.

Suggested Improvements

None...I hope that all my ownership experiences will be as this one...the Longer I have owned it the more I truly appreciate it. It is a Great family vehicle!