2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Consumer Review: Pleasantly Surprised

2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class - Consumer Review

2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class

Pleasantly Surprised
By John on

2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML500 4dr SUV AWD (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

After researching, the MB ML500 was the only SUV that appealed to me-used for utilitarian purposes as fast cars are my preference. I am surprised at how well the MB drives. It accelerates nicely & handles turns better than most SUVs I’ve driven. It’s extremely quiet & has great curb appeal. I love that it’s predictable & that the ride is true MB. I avg 20+mpg highway and 15+mpg city. I like the console & control center a lot (as for the clock in the center for the passenger-they can buy a watch or drive) & seating is comfortable on long trips. My friends have the Lexus & Infiniti & other than outright speed-FX is much faster-RX not so much-my M Class wins in every category-especially style!

Styling, interior and exterior. Power lift-gate-which goes all the way up, power seats, climate control system, seat & back warmers, HK sound system, xenon lights, sound dampening, MP3 connection, rear-view camera, and power folding mirrors, etc. I like the 19” tires over the 17”…much more stable.

Navigation system…maybe if enough of us say it MB will do something about it. It’s very slow and cumbersome. They need to study Tom Tom! Retractable running boards so you have the option not to use them. It’s low enough to step over them when getting out, but you could get dirt on your pants.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review