2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
Fantastic
By Fantastic on 10/17/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This car is fantastic if you want don't care for the driving experience that BMW provides. Don't get me wrong though, I love the way this drives, but I just started a family and wanted a smoother, more luxurious drive. I think this car cannot be beat in its class. We looked at the 2011 BMW and the interior design and technology doesn't compare to the E350. We also looked at Lexus GS 350 and were considering the Jaguar XF, both of which did not seem to offer the luxury drive that the E350 did. I love this car, and I highly recommend this car to anyone.

#2 a real Upgrade Xlnt
By A real Upgrade..xlnt on 10/05/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

Just a quick update to tell u more about my E550 sport. I have put over 4500 miles since my purchase in March. Just returned from a trip to Vegas. I live in the LA metro area and drove instead of flying. At about 2000 rpm on the tachometer my car averages 82- 85mph. I held constant at that speed and my car got 27.7 mpg. The last climb to elevation over 5000 feet above sea level brought me just below 28mpg. For a V8 near 400 horsepower and torque this is truly amazing. If you drive it mellow, Wow. It pulled every hill without a downshift because of the ample torque. It frustrated others on its ability to make that climb at that pace. The EPA rates it only 23-24 on highway! Great Car!

Best Car We Have Ever Puchased
By Bob Salvatore on 09/27/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

My wife and I looked at BMW,Lexus, Audi, Jaguar and Cadillac. We test drove each car twice, on separate occasions. We recommend you doing this. It does talk a lot of time but if you are spending $50,000 plus, we think it is worth the effort. We consider the exterior design, the comfort of the ride, the interior design, the trunk capacity, and the interior noise level. The Mercedes E350 we test drove was our final choice and we are very happy we chose to purchase this vehicle. It is elegant, quiet and very responsive We thought the BMW was a nice car but the ride was not comfortable and the steering stiff. The Lexus was nice, but it did not have the luxury interior we wanted.

Very Nice Car
By Totoro on 09/15/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Before we bought the E 350, we were considered 2011 BMW 528, used 750iL & used Lexus 460L. We test drove everything and the E350 is better than anything else. We have the rear seat entertainment system that kids can watch different movie and can control separately. Kids loves it and as soon as they are in the car, they are very quiet no fighting for what they want to watch. So far so good no problem.

2010 Mercedes E63 AMG
By Gerry on 08/20/10 19:52 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E63 AMG 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl 7A)

Just got a 2010 E63 AMG as an upgrade from my 2009 C63 AMG. This being my second AMG car, I have to say how impressed I am with AMG vehicles. The car has top notch quality, performance, and safety. I do miss the sound of the C63, but as far as driveability goes, I'd have to say the E63 is a winner. I think "bad a**" pretty much sums up this 518 horsepower, 4.3 second 0-60 MPH, rubber burning machine.

Getting closer to perfect
By FRANK M. BUSELLI on 08/19/10 07:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

The overall look of this vehicle and driving impressions are most favorable. The race to pack the cockpit with mostly useless distracting electronic features,however, is annoying to this driver and I would suggest redirecting that effort toward improving the weight to power ratio combined with better fuel mileage. Lastly, the Sports package , offered at no extra cost, provides a somewhat better ride and appearance profile---- but watch out for curbs and the like that tend to be higher than that ground spoiler!

A Really Sleek Touring Coupe
By miracolo on 08/06/10 13:10 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is my first Mercedes and overall, I am extremely pleased. I have owned 6 BMWs and most recently, an Infiniti G37 Coupe, all with manual transmissions, so this car with auto/paddle shifters was a leap. Before buying I looked at a BMW335 Coupe, another G37 Coupe and an Audi A5 Coupe. While the A5 design is great, it felt a little cramped inside especially since the sunroof doesn't slide open - weird. The E350 looks great, inside and out. Interior is spacious and the panoramic sunroof adds to that. Road and highway handling are excellent, but it could use a bit more power and some muffler resonance. Overall, it's a Grand Touring Coupe that I am truly happy to drive.

Stunning
By Robert on 07/26/10 10:04 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E63 AMG 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl 7A)

This car is good all around. More then enough power to rival the 5M and B7 Alphina but not quite up to par with the pannera.

Can spend more, but can't do better
By El Cid on 07/23/10 12:57 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Updated review. Car improves with age. Ride is much better, not harsh like other German or soft like Lexus. Very comfortable on long or short trips. Everything works exactly as it should; even A/C is 100+ temps and 90% humidity. Makes me feel great every time I look at it, sit in it and drive it. All of my relatives and friends are greatly impressed by what it offers.

2010 E350 4Matic Sports Sedan
By MbRaaj on 07/07/10 13:50 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Nice Exterior Styling, Expensive Options, needs improvement on performance and handling, good interior, sound system could be better, seats need improvement.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class in VA is:

$152 per month*