2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
Certified pre-owned, what a great car...
By gogomikey01 on 12/03/04 15:59 PM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Wagon C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

Bought a black on in June,certified with just under 25k miles. I drive just over 900 miles/week,almost all highway, rest is 2 lane winding county road. The car is quick and quiet,with a smooth and well contolled ride. I drive aggressively, this car is very responsive. Just had heavy ground frost and icing, 4matic lets me accelerate into traffic with confidence. This is a very sporty car with the utility of a wagon. Drove BMWX3,BMW325Xi, VW 4motion GLS and W8,this was much nicer. Best praise, just bought another one today for my wife,certified '03 with just over 19K since we both like this one so much. Cargo room is small for a wagon, but plenty big when the rear seats are folded down.

Almost a 10
By matrixfreak on 09/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Wagon C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

Had the car for over a year. Been a joy to drive. Have enjoyed driving car everyday. A tremendous amount of comfort & safety features for the price. A little weak in the performance department but adaquate. Full power seats should be std. & not a $1200 package upgrade. Also, cupholder is a Rube Goldberg experiment. Feel sorry for the poor soul that paid close to sticker price. I get a tremendous discount by working for Daimlier but was almost insulted by the trade-in value. Plan to keep this car a while!!

Great AWD Wagon
By Robert 1939 on 02/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Wagon C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

I live in rural area; moderate to heavy snow; steep hills. Car performs beautifully in winter conditions. On highway, it feels like a larger and heavier car, although it is slightly smaller and lighter than my previous car.

This is one terrific car!
By J26 on 09/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Wagon C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased in August 2003. Previously owned a 2000 Audi A6 and never thought I'd find a car with a better ride and handling, but the C240 4Matic wagon fit the bill quite nicely. Great styling, comfortable interior and QUIET! Fantastic handling and control.