2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)
Dead solid perfect automobile. Five-
speed auto "bat" R/L instant downshift-
upshift. Man, my brake-pads are gonna
last 50K mi. at this rate.
Getting consistently 20-21mpg in-town,
or with the occasional Houston trip,
upwards of 26mpg.
Only two problems in 32 mos.(Both
1. Replacement horn.
2. New left front turn-signal lamp.
1. Accelleration--P/W ratio(0-
2. Looks, cachet.
3. Fold-down rear-seats open to trunk.
4. Comfort, driveability(!).
5. A/C HEPA air filter + recirc.
1. Bigger, more prominent tachometer.
2. Option for larger wheels w/o
screwing up speedo/odo electronics.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.