1990 Mercedes-Benz 300-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300-Class model:
Mercedes 300E 1990 My First Car!
By Alexstaar on 06/05/10 17:39 PM (PDT)

1990 Mercedes-Benz 300-Class 300E 2.6 4dr Sedan

I got this car 3 months ago and I love it! It has a wonderful ride! it's fun to drive too! Mine has 190K miles now. It gets about 17 mpg city and not sure about the HWY because i have not driven it long distance on the highway. It does 0-60 in about 9 sec. It has awesome styling for 1990. I Love it!

Gonna miss it . . .
By Lovemy89benz on 09/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Mercedes-Benz 300-Class 300E 2.6 4dr Sedan

This has been an awesome car--1989 300E which now has 210,000. People can't believe it's 15 yrs old! Overall, paint still looks GREAT, but a few rust spots around jack holes at bottom and around trim. I'm going to have to part with it soon and get newer model. I think if not for rust, I may have considered keeping it a while longer. Solid, smooth ride and easy to handle. Great interior quality- -still looks great. Have had it to the dealer only a few times--which is a good thing--pricey! We do minor maintenance and repairs ourselves. Got my money out of this one.

1990 Mercedes/Black
By Billie Ferguson on 01/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Mercedes-Benz 300-Class 300E 2.6 4dr Sedan

This has been this best car I have ever owned. It has served me well. I have taken excellent care of it. Have owned it since day one. I really do not want to get rid of it but do need a newer car for work.