Used 1990 Mercedes-Benz 300-Class 300E 2.6 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1990 Mercedes-Benz 300-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300-Class model:

Mercedes 300E 1990 My First Car!
By Alexstaar

1990 Mercedes-Benz 300-Class 300E 2.6 4dr Sedan

I got this car 3 months ago and I love it! It has a wonderful ride! it's fun to drive too! Mine has 190K miles now. It gets about 17 mpg city and not sure about the HWY because i have not driven it long distance on the highway. It does 0-60 in about 9 sec. It has awesome styling for 1990. I Love it!

Good factory stereo system. ABS and a driver airbag. Smooth ride. Power everything!

My cruise control doesn't work but it can be fixed. Nothing else!

Gonna miss it . . .
By Lovemy89benz

1990 Mercedes-Benz 300-Class 300E 2.6 4dr Sedan

This has been an awesome car--1989 300E which now has 210,000. People can't believe it's 15 yrs old! Overall, paint still looks GREAT, but a few rust spots around jack holes at bottom and around trim. I'm going to have to part with it soon and get newer model. I think if not for rust, I may have considered keeping it a while longer. Solid, smooth ride and easy to handle. Great interior quality- -still looks great. Have had it to the dealer only a few times--which is a good thing--pricey! We do minor maintenance and repairs ourselves. Got my money out of this one.

Solid, smooth ride, excellent interior quality. Comfy seats. Excellent highway car. Can't believe how well it handles in the rain and snow/ice--it's rear wheel drive! Quality, quality, quality.

Poor design re: jack placement holes-- tend to rust. Poorly designed radiator--it's all one piece, so it top tube splits, you have to replace entire radiator ($ouch!$). No cup holders (guess they didn't make them back then?).

1990 Mercedes/Black
By Billie Ferguson

1990 Mercedes-Benz 300-Class 300E 2.6 4dr Sedan

This has been this best car I have ever owned. It has served me well. I have taken excellent care of it. Have owned it since day one. I really do not want to get rid of it but do need a newer car for work.

It is comfortable. Reliable and I am attached to it.

It could have not been better.