CANT BREAK IT
By Reikoshea on
1993 Mazda Protege DX 4dr Sedan
I have put about 80,000 miles on this car and I bought it with 150,000 on it. I have nothing but good things to say about it. I drive my cars harder than anyone. I cannot break this thing. I have had to replace a tie rod and an alternator in 4 years. I have run this car into a mailbox, bottomed it out countless times and e-braked around corners more times than i can count, and it still runs. The only thing holding this car back is the look. It looks just like every other import of the year and truth be told it isn't that appealing, but it'll still get up and go with the best of them. If you need a daily driver with little maintenance, I'd recommend buying my Protege when I sell it.
Favorite Features
All Ii can say is wow about this car. It doesn't look like much on the outside, but if you drive it right (hard) you'll make some Miata's look. I love the car, but I need something with better paint. It's hard to get a date with a sunburned car.
Suggested Improvements
Style and paint. The car is very ugly in my humble opinion. Also the paint fades and burns very quickly.