2007 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MX-5 Miata model:
Best little convertible
By alainp on 02/01/13 18:17 PM (PST)

2007 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible Sport 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I've had mine for 4 years and I still love it. So much fun to drive.

More zoom
By miata2 on 07/24/07 08:41 AM (PDT)

2007 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible Sport 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Very nice roadster for the money. All the Miata driving traits carried to the next level, worthy successor to my '95 Miata. Superior handling, braking, manual shifting, cornering etc. But. I think Mazda blew some of these details: exterior styling rear end. Boring. Needs the spoiler just to get going. Front styling. The round hood shape is odd and visually distracting. Interior. Console cup holders are useless, should be storage with gas and trunk releases. Interior. No map pockets. Huh? Gas door release. Torturous location. Exterior colors. The cloth top is an ugly color. All of the body colors except black need to be richer, see Porsche. Side styling lacks character.

MX-5 is a blast to drive!
By Jack on 12/28/06 20:31 PM (PST)

2007 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible Sport 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The only thing I don't like about the car is the seats are not the most comfortable but the car is a blast to drive. I really wanted a car with a V-6 but the style and looks of the MX-5 won me over. I was very pleased with the car's performance and it has some get up and go for a 4 cylinder. I looked at other cars in its class but they did not have as much room and little to no trunk space. The MX-5 has a nice trunk and a storage area behind the seats that you can place items in. The cup holders on the doors makes it nice and allows you to shift the vehicle without worrying about hitting your drink. I'm very pleased with my MX-5 and it's affordable and offers more than others in its class.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.