Worst car ever.
By briannnaaaaa on
2010 Mazda Mazda3 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)
This is my first car. I've had it for about 2 years and 2 months. I loved it at first, then things started to break. My window almost fell out on a highway, all my tires have been changed at least twice, and they went bald after a year and 6 months. I've had my breaks changed after a year. My passenger has stopped working, twice. So many more things have gone wrong with this car, I don't have enough room to type it all. I never should have gotten this car. It is horrible in the snow, and just starts failing after a year. I'm never getting another Mazda, and I'm ending my lease as early as possible. The driving is pretty decent, but it's definitely not worth the money.
Favorite Features
Built in bluetooth, wireless MP3 streaming.
Suggested Improvements
It needs better performance tires and brakes. It also just needs to be fixed in general.
By petethibault
on 08/05/12 10:42 AM (PDT)

if the tires and the breaks needed to be replaced so soon... it's most likely related to your driving habits... Also, for tires it's YOUR responsibility to have reoccurring maintenance like rotations and front end alignments done etc... you can't blame the vehicle if your hitting pot-holes and curbs. I think some expectation management may be in order here, maybe your dad, uncle, grandfather could explain some things about how this all works before you purchase another vehicle and slander its review rating.