Great Car
By Daniel on
2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6M)
I bought this car a little over a year ago to replace a '98 Trans Am. My second choice would have been the Golf TDi. I love the extra space I get out of the hatch while still having a small car. At the time, it offered a lot more features than it's competitors, though it seems Mazda is slowly taking those away with newer models. I've autocrossed a few times in it, and while it's not a fast car, I typically do better on the tight courses with it than I did with the TA. The interior is also a lot more comfortable (& better looking) than that of the TA as well. Overall, it's a great car, especially for the cost, I just wish it got better gas mileage & had a better stereo than Bose.
Favorite Features
Active headlights Comfortable front seats Great feeling manual transmission Heated outside mirrors with turn signals
Suggested Improvements
Don't use Bose as the premium stereo supplier. 6th gear is too close to 5th. Nobody uses 6th for racing, a better highway gear would have been nice. Would like a temperature gauge. That saved me more than once in the TA. Stock tires are marginal.