2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan Consumer Reviews 8

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
Unreal ride
By WPI on 04/26/10 12:48 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought this car got a great deal, nothing down, 1 free month's lease payment, paying 41 months $225 lease, that is it my friends, gonna drive it for 3.5 years and buy it for $9.5K I had no idea how to drive stick and had a friend teach me less than a week, this car is the real deal for the price. The only thing that sucks is no power locks, and the HORN. This car rocks baby! ZOOM ZOOM

Lives up to expectation
By jazzman on 04/26/10 06:23 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

This car is as fun as everyone else mentioned. The handling is superb, power is ample--gets out of its own way. My mileage has been as high as 32 but averages 26 for mostly local driving. I own a 2009 Mazda 6 also--that car drives like a lexus, nice but doesn't have the tight handling feel of my 3. All the features in the car are smartly done-- most bang for the buck. Life's too short for boring cars and this one is not. The rear doors are pretty tight getting in and out so this is not the ideal family car (hence my 6 which is as roomy as a lincoln town car). The only drag is all the slow drivers in front of me, especially minivan drivers. If I had the 2.5 engine I'd be getting tickets.

Fun to drive alternative to boring cars
By lana0085 on 04/25/10 08:41 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Had a boring Toyota Corolla '08 for 2.5 years and was sick of it and its straining engine. Wanted to buy a sporty sleek car that looked different. For a decent price, you get more than you pay for. In my Mazda, I feel like I glide down the road, accelerate fast and turn corners effortlessly. I average 29-30 (city) mi/gal, which is competitive with other cars in its class. Interior is attractively lit red with glowing blue touches at night. Radio/dashboard display is positioned with driver in mind. Center console is curved and designed in a futuristic pretty way. Best money I ever spent! Mazda offering 0% apr for 60mo continuously and $500 cash back, so you get a great financing deal too.

2010 Mazda3 i touring review
By kxdub on 04/23/10 08:23 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I just picked the car up yesterday so the relilability rating is a guess. But it has a nice interior design, good gas mileage, and the engine seems to have more pep than the civic ex-l I tested. I love the streaming bluetooth audio feature. With an iphone (or any other that has apps I guess) being able to stream pandora, or ESPN radio app, or AOL radio through the bluetooth it almost negates the need for satellite radio. I like the suspension (a little tight) and the sport shift is nice. A comfy, good gas car, with a little pep and nice enough look. So far so good!

Fine Wine
By DDN on 04/17/10 12:03 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Like fine wine, the mazda 3 gets better with age and design. Wow, what a great car. I originally purchased a 2007 model and loved it. I recently traded up for the 2010 model. This is the only make and model I have owned on two separate occasions. It rides like a champ! Mazda is superior to Toyota, Nissan and Honda. The sales team at Cory Fairbanks Mazda made the purchase stress free without the "high pressure" tactics I have experienced in the past. Awesome vehicle!!!

Even works for the family
By mmb on 04/09/10 20:22 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

We've had our Mazda 3 for a little over 2 months now and we are very happy with our decision. We wanted something that was going to get good gas mileage and the Mazda 3 has lived up to that. We are constantly getting 30 mpg which is greatly improved from the 16 mpg we were getting in our SUV. We thought this would be a vehicle for commuting back & forth to work, but actually our 3 children, ranging in age from 14 to 2, fit in the backseat just fine (even with a car seat) so we use it for family outings too. It has great handling and acceleration.

No more Toyotas
By sabres fan on 04/08/10 19:50 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I have had Toyotas my whole life and that is over. Having traded in my Tacoma (loved it) so my wife could have an SUV (Ford Escape) I was stuck in a Camry. BORING. Did some research and read reviews. Test drove Corolla Sport, Civic and Nissan Sentra. Never would have considered Mazda but I was looking for something sporty but not a "sports" car and I knew it as soon as I drove it that I found what I was looking for. Dumped my boring Camry and LOVE the Mazda 3. More room then any of the others and WAY sportier inside and out. Handles real nice and solid on the gas mileage. Pick-up could be better but once it is going everything is smooth.

Love my 3
By leeharvey418 on 04/05/10 05:27 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Fantastic suspension, flexible engine, more features than are available on many cars costing a lot more, and decent room and fuel economy add up to a tremendous amount of fun and value. The car's only real shortcoming that I've found in six months and 9000 miles is that the stock Toyos aren't the best tires in the rain, but that's easily corrected.

Love it!
By lilkruse on 03/27/10 15:43 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Major upgrade from 2007 Chevy Aveo. Far more powerful and nimble. All the bells and whistles. Two months after having it still very satisfied. One thing I thought of is how much safer I am and everyone else in this compared to my previous car or the SUV I used to drive. You can brake and accelerate quicker, and there is minimal body roll. You are in control of this car, whereas the SUV you are along for the ride. Just think of those Trucks and SUVs we all have to drive next to that need so much more room to stop and have to slow to a crawl to turn. This is a great vehicle. Great Job Mazda!

Fun Pocket Rocket
By KeysCop (retired) on 03/21/10 09:54 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Excellent performance & handling. Surprisingly good mpg, I average 29 mpg. Fun to drive baby! Cons: speedometer/tac display view blocked by steering wheel(design flaw); small gas & odometer gauges seem almost an afterthought. Single high note horn is pathetic. No engine temp/oil gauges. And why would you put the fuel filler cap on the Right side of the car!!??