Used 2010 Mazda 3 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 192 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 3 model:

I love my white mazda 3!
By Homer61388

2010 Mazda 3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I just bought a brand new 2010 mazda 3 i touring with the white pearl paint. It's a gorgeous car and the quality and the amount of car you get for the money is outstanding. And the deals offered by Mazda can't be matched! It's not only a good-looker but delivers with the safety, comfort, handling, and decent acceleration/performance vs. exceptional fuel economy. All in all, it's the BEST car in the segment all around.

Bluetooth Hands-free calling, traction and stability control, 5 speed shift-able transmission, Sat radio, laser cut key, tons of air bags, tire pressure monitor, perfect paint job with my white pearl coat, I'm averaging 35-40mpg with mostly highway travel to and from work

These are all minor: No USB port! there's an aux. jack to play music from an ipod but no USB for computer or anything, the fuel economy meter is annoying: it tells you to put more fuel in after only 11 gallons have been used and the car holds 14.5- doesn't tell you miles to empty either.

My experience with the new 3 GTI
By Andrew

2010 Mazda 3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I really enjoy driving my car everyday to work, since I'm not a long distance driver, I really want to go on a long trip on my car, cause It feels great driving it. My car as an annoying sound on the dashboard that the dealer hasn't been able to identify, it develops specially on hot temperatures, it really bothers me, but everything else is excellent.

As all the technology I wanted to have on a car, I expect the quality is good so I can keep it for long time.

Mazda, you must work on road noise. It's hard to speak on the bluetooth and even listen to music on certain roads. NOISE is extremely loud inside the cabin. Paint get scratched easily, it needs a better quality of the paint. Also need the temperature gauge to monitor temp.

Zoom Zoom 2.5L Style
By Evan's Zoom Zoom

2010 Mazda 3 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Coming from a mid-size V-6 sedan I was concerned if I would be able to adjust to a smaller car w/ 4-cyl engine. After 7 weeks and 1500 miles I have no more worries about this. The front seats are comfortable and will be fine for most people as long as you're not too tall or heavy. The rear seats are only good for SMALL people or pets. This car has a lot of bang for the buck--tight build quality, well balanced ride, lots of features and good quality materials throughout the vehicle. It looks more expensive than it is--especially the "s" models with the 2.5L engine which have upgraded interior and exterior materials and features.

Bluetooth works flawlessly, MID screen has lots of good info, good performance from 2.5L engine, smooth trans, nice wheels, sporty ride, solid Japan-built car that should last a long time.

Power driver seat on "s" Sport model, 6-spd auto trans and dual VVT (instead of single VVT) will improve mileage and performance, an updated 2.5L engine with 200 hp and 185 torque would be nice (as long as the car doesn't gain weight), temp gauge, better radio/speakers, auto on/off headlights.

Poor gas mileage
By Rebecca

2010 Mazda 3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Just bought the Mazda 3. It is fun to drive. BUT I am very disappointed with the gas mileage. I am getting only 23.8 miles to the gallon- highway/around town combo. I am taking it in to see if there's a problem.

Zoom Zoom on down and get your MAZDA!
By Ladyv618

2010 Mazda 3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I recently traded my Scion TC for a Mazda 3i Touring, and don't regret it. I've always driven a coupe,and didn't think I could get away from them. Now I'm in a Mazda sedan and love it! The car is great! The solidness and quality of this car is something to talk about. I've purchased 7 cars in my lifetime, but never test drove a Mazda until now! I think I will be in the Mazda family for sometime now.

Bose system, red panel lighting, interior, moon roof, and fog lights! the get up and go!

Horn and seatbelt warning sound need to be louder so that people can hear it. Change hold should be in vehicle, side view mirror signal lights