Used 2013 Lexus LS 460 Base Sedan Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific LS 460 model:

Analog clock
By John Hone

2013 Lexus LS 460 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

Lexus used to have digital clocks which were easy to read. Now there is a analog clock which is difficult to read primarily because the clock hands are the same color as the background which pretty much renders it useless when driving.

Honest Review of 2013 LS460 by Don
By donisland

Before I purchased
this car I talked to a number of people who owned one and generally everyone gave it an "A" grade.
Now that I have purchase mine, I AGREE COMPLETELY, with the exception of IT NEEDS MORE HORSEPOWER to keep competitive with the Mercedes S550 and BMW 750 series.
I always enjoy getting into my new Lexus LS460 to drive it, and on top of my enjoyment I have received numerous compliments.

The new design is a winner, they hit a homerun with this design. Inside the Car: it is very quiet and smooth riding, yet at the same time it goes around corners and curves nicely. I got the Flax color interior which we love, it is just so pretty. The drivers seat is very comortable with so many adjustments, and all other seats are also comfortable. The guages are clear and easy to read. The rear "sun shield" is so nice by blocking out the suns glare. Exterior of Car: is so well designed and such a big improvement over previous years. The tires with the warning of low pressure was so nice, it helped us when one of the tires got a nail in it. The paint job is superb it is so shiny.

It needs MORE HORSEPOWER! Please Lexus, why do we have to go into the control screen, go to Climate Control just to turn off the Air Conditioning? The A/C should have a readily available button on the dash to turn it off. Tinted side and rear glass windows are also needed. The cupholders on the console are too small - we get Starbucks coffee many days and with a "tall" coffee the cup lid does not fit into that cupholder.

LS460 F SPORT
By taylormade2107

2013 Lexus LS 460 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

Must say that the LS460 F Sport is much better choice then the regular model in its class.
Before buying this LS, I drove the 750IL, S-class and A8.
I find the LS Sport is the best choice overall in terms of looks, feels and comfort. The exterior of this the F Sport in white makes the 2014 S-class, Audi A8 or 750IL looking ugly.
Lexus has done an outstanding job in the new body stye and the reason why I bought the F sport model.
especially in the F Sport Model. It rides like butter in any condition.
For the money and it's Lexus I wouldn't think twice.
I owned the CL550 AMG 2010 and traded in for this F Sport in Aug 30 and it has been a joyable ride so far.
Highly recommended car.

Car has different driving modes( Eco, Sport, Sport + or Comfort) that allows the drive to switch during drive. Comfortable seats like the CL550.

Overhead Display option should be included in this F Sport model? Allowing passenger to watch DVD while in drive? Night vision as an option like the CL550 Seat massages?