2010 Lexus HS 250h Consumer Review: Fun toys, great MPG, good size

2010 Lexus HS 250h Sedan - Consumer Review

Fun toys, great MPG, good size
By bdalton on

2010 Lexus HS 250h Premium 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I purchased my Prem HS 250h with navigation, backup camera and rear spoiler in APR 2010 and got the 1.9% APR special. (Starfire ext/Black int). I found that I was not able to get the 35/34 MPG from the 1st tank of fuel. From the 2nd and 3rd, it just gets better and better. I am now on my 3rd and getting 36.7 in 50% city/50% hwy driving. The navi menus take some getting used to as well as the predictive text for voice command. Destination Assist and Lexus Enform is really handy (which I thought I would not use). One thing that is a little irritating is that some menu choices in the navi menus are not available once the car begins to move. As soon as you stop, they are workable. Safety issue? :)

Exterior Style and look (there, I said it. I like it) Great Interior and I like the overall size of the car (not too big, not too small). Dedicated hybrid. Love the CVT and I love the efficiency of the car. I feel good driving it. I love the customizable features as well as the puddle lights.

Passenger memory seat (like driver side) Seat back pockets (driver/passenger). I know they removed these for more rear leg room, but I miss them.