2016 Lexus GS 350 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 12 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Lexus GS 350 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific GS 350 model:

sporty luxury
By Wilbur clunen

2016 Lexus GS 350 Sedan F SPORT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

many great deals available!

Third new GS!!! Love this car!!
By Johnnie Davis

2016 Lexus GS 350 Sedan F SPORT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

Love this car!!!

GS350 KRUAT SLAYER -
By Frank Griebenow

2016 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I spent weeks researching, driving and comparing my GS with the MB E350 Sport and the BMW 535i xdrive. Both of these competitors were worthy, but neither put all the pieces together as the GS does. The ride and build quality are equal to or better than the Benz, while the performance is on par with the Beamer.. and the tech is far better than either... All three are fabulous vehicles and I like some aspects of each, however I have no question that I made the right selection in the Lexus GS.

Defective Navigation System - 2016 Lexus GS 350
By B. Austin

2016 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

Navigation system goes to dead end road and says home is 0.2miles away. Car has latest micro SD card but both my car and dealership car with latest chip go to dead end road. It took 6 weeks for dealer action after many multiple emails and phone calls. Lexus 800# is useless. They just refer you back to dealership. Lexus suggests waiting till next card update, maybe Oct 2016 (I don't believe it will work) so they want me to live with this defective system for 6 months before a "maybe fix". While in the dealership car, I used my Garmin GPS simultaneously and it worked perfectly while the dealership car failed every time. Found out Lexus uses Denso electronics and Tom Tom for Navigation data. Tom Tom is Netherlands company and reports show lots of USA mapping issues. According to JD Powers their system accounts for 20% of customer complaints.

As of 7/18/2016 Lexus has not responded. I also noted that the nav micro SD card is date 8/1/2015 which will be 1 year old in 2 weeks. So either Lexus sold me a 2015 car based on their own published literature at lexusnavigation.com (note GEN 8) for 2015 cars GS350 dated 8/1/2015 or they are using old parts. Service Mgr. told me next Gen will probably come out Oct 2016. I have waited almost 2 1/2 months for Lexus to do something; but now in a 4 week "queue" at their headquarters waiting for a response. 800# is useless and there is no customer service. They just delay and hope you go away.

Upgraded to 2016 Lexus GS350
By JG

2016 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

Traded in our Lexus ES 300H for a sporty feel Lexus..... this car delivers on all aspects. Just finalized the deal about a week ago and I love how it drives and hugs the road on every turn, the interior is excellent and I really enjoy the new grill face. Everyone has complimented me on the color choice - Nightfall Mica with the Flaxen Leather and Walnut Wood grain. This car makes a statement!