2012 Kia Sorento Consumer Review: Great Value in a Midsize SUV

2012 Kia Sorento SUV - Consumer Review

Great Value in a Midsize SUV
By benson10 on

2012 Kia Sorento LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I started out looking for a Kia Optima ... gorgeous car ... but couldn't find one that suited (color/equipment). In the process I discovered the Kia Sorento for just a few bucks more than an Optima. I liked the size, the styling, the higher driving position, the fantastic warranty, and the gas mileage (4 cyl). So far I am highly satisfied with my purchase decision. I am averaging about 28mpg, but that includes a lot of highway driving. The seats are terrific, with great lateral support. I didn't get the third row seat, so I have under-panel storage in their place. My overall impression at this early stage is: I can't believe I got this much vehicle for only $24,450!!! Check it out.

Gas mileage, styling, front seats, driving position, practical size, value, warranty

Instrument panel has lots of info, but would be a bit more readable if it was larger and print size was increased.
By wrenchguy
on 08/09/11 15:15 PM (PDT)

This review sounds as if it was written by a Kia salesperson.