1994 Infiniti Q45 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Q45 model:
Q45
By rudefyet on 08/26/08 23:15 PM (PDT)

1994 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan

Bought the car for $2500, can't beat getting the equivalent of a BMW 740 at that price. Engine is smooth, yet very throaty at full throttle. Car of course is 4200 lbs so performance is somewhat subpar due to the weight and "old person" gearing/shift points (Can be mostly remedied with a new ECU). I consistently get 26 mpg which is great for a V8. Front end styling along with factory wheels are rather uninspired/too small.

Luxury Muscle car
By Miguel on 05/28/05 15:46 PM (PDT)

1994 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan

The 1994 infiniti Q45 has been my daily cruiser for years now. its powerful v8 lets me merge into traffic without worring about the 5.0 mustang trying to accelerate to not let me in. the interior is classy and comfortable,the suspension won best in luxury class in 1994 and it proves it every day on the horrible nyc roads. its design dosent show its age. it has many options that were advanced for its time. over all its a beautiful luxurious car able to be held up agains the big boys of mercedes bmw and audi anyday..

LUXURY BARGAIN!
By TDI_BUFF on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan

I bought the car for my mother about two years ago. It was in near mint condition with 94000 miles. I don't know why the Q45 doesn't hold its resale value, but I didn't complain when I only paid $8,000 for it in 2001. I found the original window sticker from 1994 in the glove compartment listing the car for $54,000.

Great machine
By Greg Rutkovsky on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan

GREAT machine. Incredible power and comfort. Nice price. The best!!!

1994 Q45 Flagship Model?
By Rimps on 11/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan

Cant complain too much - so far the car has 140,000 miles on it. Regular repairs have been performed. Went through 2 altanators, fuel pump and control module and a $1800 60k mile tune-up (ouch!). The car doesn't perform as it once did. Disappointed for a car that origially sold for $52k. Engine not as quiet as the LS400. Must say the car has a lot of upper end power; took it to 115 MPH - smooth as a silk.

Solid
By Ingolf Duphorn II on 10/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan

The Q 45 has proved be to be a worthy investment for my self. I purchased this vehicle for $3,800. It had 144,000miles and is a 94'. I've owned this car for 2years now , and it has been a jem!! The power is awesome and it still turns heads. There is no way I would purchase a car new, I would rather ride in pure luxury at a fraction of the cost.

Disapointed in the long run
By ironsalmon on 03/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan

I bought this car as a surprise for my wife.The first two months we had it were fine.Then the valve cover gaskets had to be replaced,which took two weeks to do,and $900.00.Then the car kept stalling, which was the gas cap ,the second one we replaced in 10,000 miles of ownership.We had a bunch of other little flair ups with the electrical,but the final problem was the fuel injection, and at that point we gave up and got rid of the car.

Sport Sedan
By randall on 09/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan

Don's understand why anyone would buy a Toyota instead of the Q45. Hey, those guys "Click and Clack" recommend it. Its just a great buy. Lots of power, plenty of comfort. All models come LOADED with standard features.

WOW What a feeling !!!
By Mike Bodanza on 08/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan

It is a great vehicle. I have looked at and driven some new cars that have less performance appeal and comfort than my Q with 127,000 miles.

huh?
By felix on 04/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan

First any large vehicle I've owned other than an old Mercury Marquis. The only misgiving I have (more of a sense of guilt) is its poor mileage. My previous car was a Toyota Camry which give better than 35 mpg.