2013 Hyundai Sonata Consumer Review: What a car!!!

2013 Hyundai Sonata - Consumer Review

What a car!!!
By chaase1 on

2013 Hyundai Sonata Limited 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I have been in the auto industry for 30 years... from Toyota to Porsche.... This car is TOPS for the money. Fun to drive... Great fuel economy! (better than posted) From Dallas to Tucson on a tank and a half. Comfortable on long road trips! Don't wait for re-fuel to take a break.... TOO LONG! Hyundai's customer service has been exceptional. Buy gas and drive.... and after a year and a half I'm still ecstatic. I'm used to a new car every 4000 miles... so this one is GREAT! After reading some reviews, I think the ball was dropped on the Dealer end.

Ease of all controls... blue-light illumination easy on eyes. Bluetooth operations very easy compared to other manufacturers. Very good visability.... Excellent braking and ESC with no grinding or loss of feel. After 28K, I love it as much today as the day I bought it!

Quality of leather.... better on other models and on the Kia. Heated and cooled seats, like the Kia. The styling is superb to the Optima, so why not offer the same packages.