2008 Hyundai Azera - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Azera model:
08 Azera
By dwengier77 on 04/15/08 19:35 PM (PDT)

2008 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I love the car. Drives really smoothly, and has great acceleration. All the safety features are great, because I pick up my kids from school, so now I can feel more comfortable knowing that they are more protected. Looked at the Avalon, maxima, acura tl, and merc. C300 series. For the price I got the most with the azera and I have the safety net of the 10 year warranty. Definitely give it a test drive and it will be on your short list as well.

best
By BEST CAR on 04/08/08 13:21 PM (PDT)

2008 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I get so many people that look at my car. I get mileage in the high 20s. And now they have the option of the navigation. And its great. Love the wood and the power folding mirrors and the rain sensing wipers. I also like the seat memory for the mirrors and sterring wheel. And the sunshade in the back is great. Best price for this much stuff.

Azera is a Good Automobile
By Jim Cole on 03/22/08 15:34 PM (PDT)

2008 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I have driven my new Azera for 3 weeks. So far,I love it. Powerful,smooth,noiseless ride. I wanted the white ,But not in stock. I purchased the Titanium Blue. How lucky was I??? The blue is soooo rich looking. To own a car for 10-20000 dollars less than I was expecting to pay is a huge bonus. Hyundai makes a fine product. I ...Will write a comment in about 6 months,after the break in period.

Great car so far
By wolfrat1 on 03/17/08 19:17 PM (PDT)

2008 Hyundai Azera GLS 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This will be my third Hyundai. We have come up the line from elantra,sonata and now the azera. This is an excellent riding vehicle. Very quiet. There is some road noise but I'm attributing that to the tires. Not a lot of people who rated this car like the michelin mxv4 plus tires. I will be taking them off. It handles well,great pickup from the engine. Very,very roomy. Great trunk space. The basic stereo system could use more power. The XM portion doesn't come through very loud. The steering wheel volume control are kind of hidden. Still these are minor problems that wouldn't stop me from buying another azera. It shouldn't stop you either. Take one for a spin.

great ride!
By show-off on 03/17/08 14:08 PM (PDT)

2008 Hyundai Azera GLS 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I'm 23 and I like my 08 azera. It is a nice pearl white but very hard to keep clean. I like the power of the 3.3 liter 234 hp engine. Spins its tires easily. Love shiftronic is good for redlining it.0-60(timed myself) is 7.8 seconds. Ugly alloy wheels.

Luxury for Less
By HyonAzera on 03/15/08 16:05 PM (PDT)

2008 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

The 2008 Azera Limited (with the Ultimate Package)is one fine automobile. You can own an excellent, reliable, comfortable, powerful and safe auto for thousands less than the other "driveway dressing" brands. You'll turn some heads (and leave them at the starting line)in your Azzie. It has so many upscale refinements. Very well designed and the mechanicals (transmission and engine performance) behave like a refined auto costing much more. Quiet, comfortable cabin. And a great warranty. If you're looking for a great car at a great price, check out the Azera. Do your homework, give it a drive and you'll see...big bang for your hard-earned buck.

great
By betch on 03/10/08 17:29 PM (PDT)

2008 Hyundai Azera GLS 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This car has power for a 3.3 liter 234 hp engine. It pulls very easy and easy to spin its tires. Got 2 speeding tickets on a freeway going 110mph because it is so quiet in the car. Love pearl white paint and beige inside. My dad wasn't too pleased that i got this because he knows that i would fly in it. Wheels could be bigger. Never thought i would want a Hyundai.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.