2008 Hyundai Azera GLS Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Hyundai Azera - Consumer Reviews

2008 Azera Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Azera model:

Sort Reviews by

08 Azera
By dwengier77

2008 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I love the car. Drives really smoothly, and has great acceleration. All the safety features are great, because I pick up my kids from school, so now I can feel more comfortable knowing that they are more protected. Looked at the Avalon, maxima, acura tl, and merc. C300 series. For the price I got the most with the azera and I have the safety net of the 10 year warranty. Definitely give it a test drive and it will be on your short list as well.

Favorite Features

Auto dimming mirror, auto lights, auto wipers, memory seats, exterior design, great power curve

Suggested Improvements

get rid of the green back lit radio

best
By BEST CAR

2008 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I get so many people that look at my car. I get mileage in the high 20s. And now they have the option of the navigation. And its great. Love the wood and the power folding mirrors and the rain sensing wipers. I also like the seat memory for the mirrors and sterring wheel. And the sunshade in the back is great. Best price for this much stuff.

Favorite Features

nav, seats, space, sound system, heated seats, moonroof, power folding mirrors with signal indicator , air vents for the back seats

Suggested Improvements

power trunk. rear air controls. thats all.

Azera is a Good Automobile
By Jim Cole

2008 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I have driven my new Azera for 3 weeks. So far,I love it. Powerful,smooth,noiseless ride. I wanted the white ,But not in stock. I purchased the Titanium Blue. How lucky was I??? The blue is soooo rich looking. To own a car for 10-20000 dollars less than I was expecting to pay is a huge bonus. Hyundai makes a fine product. I ...Will write a comment in about 6 months,after the break in period.

Favorite Features

Color, ride,good looking curb appeal. The finest radio I have Ever heard. Of course it is the 605 watt Infinity with 12 (count em 12)speakes.

Suggested Improvements

I can't think of any after three weeks..But none at this time

Great car so far
By wolfrat1

2008 Hyundai Azera GLS 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This will be my third Hyundai. We have come up the line from elantra,sonata and now the azera. This is an excellent riding vehicle. Very quiet. There is some road noise but I'm attributing that to the tires. Not a lot of people who rated this car like the michelin mxv4 plus tires. I will be taking them off. It handles well,great pickup from the engine. Very,very roomy. Great trunk space. The basic stereo system could use more power. The XM portion doesn't come through very loud. The steering wheel volume control are kind of hidden. Still these are minor problems that wouldn't stop me from buying another azera. It shouldn't stop you either. Take one for a spin.

Favorite Features

Interior is great as is the ride. Very responsive.

Suggested Improvements

Steering wheel controls,more power to the factory radio in the GLS version. Cup holders could be just a little smaller.

great ride!
By show-off

2008 Hyundai Azera GLS 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I'm 23 and I like my 08 azera. It is a nice pearl white but very hard to keep clean. I like the power of the 3.3 liter 234 hp engine. Spins its tires easily. Love shiftronic is good for redlining it.0-60(timed myself) is 7.8 seconds. Ugly alloy wheels.

Favorite Features

color when its spotless(barely), engine, quietness, shiftronic

Suggested Improvements

ugly rims, better stereo

Luxury for Less
By HyonAzera

2008 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

The 2008 Azera Limited (with the Ultimate Package)is one fine automobile. You can own an excellent, reliable, comfortable, powerful and safe auto for thousands less than the other "driveway dressing" brands. You'll turn some heads (and leave them at the starting line)in your Azzie. It has so many upscale refinements. Very well designed and the mechanicals (transmission and engine performance) behave like a refined auto costing much more. Quiet, comfortable cabin. And a great warranty. If you're looking for a great car at a great price, check out the Azera. Do your homework, give it a drive and you'll see...big bang for your hard-earned buck.

Favorite Features

Too many to choose just one. When you sit down to read all the features on this car, be sure to set aside enough time...there are many.

Suggested Improvements

A more readily accessible a/c outlet on/near the drivers dash to plug in the radar detector. The fuse box is in the engine compartment, so no easy hard-wire option.

great
By betch

2008 Hyundai Azera GLS 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This car has power for a 3.3 liter 234 hp engine. It pulls very easy and easy to spin its tires. Got 2 speeding tickets on a freeway going 110mph because it is so quiet in the car. Love pearl white paint and beige inside. My dad wasn't too pleased that i got this because he knows that i would fly in it. Wheels could be bigger. Never thought i would want a Hyundai.

Favorite Features

power, color, lots of room, quietness of engine, new car smell lol:)

Suggested Improvements

Stereo could be better, put veracruz's 6 speed automatic. At least 17 inch wheels