Used 2008 Hyundai Azera Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Hyundai Azera - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Azera model:

Don't look any further!!!!!
By Bill

2008 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

This is my third Hyundai, my two others were Sonata's. I loved both of those but after upgrading to the Azera this is by far more bang for the buck than BMW,Lexus or any other high end car this size. I'm getting 28-30 mpg on rural roads at 45-50 mph and 32-36 highway at 70mph.Powerful 3.8 ltr and great mileage to boot! Try and find one coming off lease and save big$$$$$.

I love the power fold in side mirrors and power rear window shade. One touch power windows and sunroof is also very convenient.

Smooth and quiet ride on good roads but a little weak in the suspension over bumps and pot holes

WOW What a Car
By Mary & Jim

2008 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Have had Taurus's since 1986. Went to look at a new Sonata and saw this used 08 Azera. We fell in love and a short test drive was all we needed. I've driven BMW's, a Lexus and this is right at the top with them, only less expensive. We can't say enough about the car. Ride is smooth and quiet. XM Radio and stereo system is top notch. Power fold mirrors are the cats meow. Driver 1 and 2 position seting should be on all cars. So many features We are very impressed. If you are looking for a car and a value for your money you should drive one of these and purchase it. Oh, by the way.... The wife hardly lets husband drive it......it's hers.

All features are our favorite.

shoot this car
By hundai azera

2008 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I loved this car for the first two months. Since then I have had nothing but problems. So many rattles and clicking noises. I hate this car now. I have had it in the shop so many times I have lost count. I am sick and tired of the dealership telling me the car is fixed and then driving it home, the same noise occurs. I am ready to shoot it and put it and me out of misery.

One Helluva Car
By sgtusmc

2008 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I never, never ever thought that I would buy a Hyundai. But, I did. And I am forever so glad. I have owned over 40 cars including Lincoln, Lexus, Buick, Lancia, Karmin Ghia, Oldsmobile, Ford, Volvo, etc.; and by far this 08 Hyundai Azera drives circles around all of them. I traded an 07 Buick Lucerne CXS after only 9 months of shear frustration with all of the problems including a bad vibration whenever the engine was doing 1500 rpms regardless of the speed of the car. And the turning radius was horrendous. And you could not see the instrument in the daytime. And the front seat belts were nonfunctional (would not lock up). And on and on and on. This Azera was an answer to my prayers

Pawer retracting mirrors; window shade in back window; form fit and function of everything in and out of the car; handling; turning radius; fuel economy; performance (quick - quicker than the Buick with the Cadillac engine; visibility; comfort; stereo; ease of entering and exiting; etg. SemperFi

NONE. Absolutely positively NONE. It is by far the best car that I have ever owned and am really happy with it in every way.

Nice car for a nice price
By CarFan

2008 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased used from dealer (executive car with only 22K miles) It was extremely well taken care of and looks and drives brand new...still smells new! It now has almost 30K and I'm still pleased with it; plan to keep it a long time. I get lots of compliments and now that I have one I'm starting to notice them on the road more. You can't beat it for the price...however the Genesis is very tempting.

Power folding mirrors, pedals, sunshade. Amazing stereo and expensive Lexus like beep when unlocking/locking the car. Great looking car, especially in black.

Fuel economy is so so around town, suspension is super soft. Rear air vents could blow a little stronger.